Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/20 - 03/26 Adrenaline in my soul, no more Bray Wyatt at the show

KawadaSmile

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

This might be the best build for a Wrestlemania main event ever. If they stick the landing, it's one for the history books.

This legit might be one of the best Manias ever. Even if all the builds didn't hit perfectly, I expect pretty much all the major matches to bang and Brock/Omos has some great trainwreck potential. 

12 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Sometimes I fucking hate Rollins

I usually do too, but I liked the bit with him in the truck messing with Logan Paul's Mic. I think he works better as kind of a prankster/trickster character than as a whiny heel. It's pretty obvious though since that Wrestlemania commercial that he's just ripping off the Joaquin Phoenix Joker.

So on Twitter this morning, Alexa Bliss revealed the reason of her hiatus since the Rumble is that she got skin cancer procedure done (basal cell carcinoma, specifically). Got other squamous cells removed and she's now all cleared.

Regardless of what you think of a talent, health matters most and I'm happy to see she's doing good now. Gotta be scary.

On 3/22/2023 at 3:36 PM, Al said:

I wonder if this is the same issue Roxanne Perez is dealing with?

Dave was being cryptic about it, saying they did the HBK  homage in case they had to cover a longer absence.  Now that she's apparently been cleared, I wonder how they are going to handle the ladder match they set up.

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yeah, Lashley got moved to the ARMBAR this year. Sucks for him, but beats feuding with Da Fiend and Uncle Chucker.

At least he'll probably get to look cool tossing geeks around instead of whatever cluster the Bray match would have been, so that's a bonus.

Also Dom's braver than I am, I wouldn't talk shit on a Mexican mother even in kayfabe.