AEW Forbidden Door 2 - 6-25-23 - Okada vs. Danielson

Timbo Slice

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, The Man in Blak said:

Forbidden Door is just cursed for Adam Cole, isn’t it?

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1673065490367889410?t=mRgDFPcA8viC01MH2OlBHA&s=33

I really hope this doesn’t mean Filthy Tom is off the show altogether. This might be the one and only acceptable time to watch Jake Hager wrestle, if he could step in as a substitute, and they agreed to work “snug.”  Dude has been in AEW since day one, he may as well make himself useful for once.

I don't watch a lot of New Japan but has Kevin Kelly normally mention how incredibly physically limited Tanahashi is in the ring on New Japan shows?  And not limited because MJF work in the ring but because of his career.  Seems like something that isn't really featured in Japan

I know this is probably naïve but wonder if Tana problem with climbing to the top rope is another way of dealing with his physical issue?  I mean it isn't like the turnbuckles were different against Moxley last year

Well Punk always wanted to be Bret Hart and he is definitely that.  Except instead of Canada it is just the city of Chicago 

3 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Good Guy Phil with a shoutout to DEAN~!

While it would be awesome, I think he said DEE which is Homicide's real name.    Homicide was a huge Kojima fan and one of Punk's best stories was him prank calling Gabe as Homicide screaming LARIAT LARIAT :)

Love Daniel Garcia as the guy who desperately wants to prove that he should be sitting at the big boys table in this match and over delivered.  

Have a really bad feeling that the person who beats Orange for the title is someone who probably doesn't deserve it but can easily do it because he is way bigger and Orange is week after week getting destroyed.

Love seeing Red Shoes getting put over by the fans