Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 6/28 - 7/1

Timbo Slice

I pray to Terry Funk that Tony Khan is smart enough to build and promote Joe vs Punk on Collision in 2 more weeks because episode 2 had a huge drop in ratings and this week is taped delayed so they gotta be all hands on deck to get some momentum back, and that match seems like a perfect opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Well, heel Jungle Boy is off to a very rough start.

I think it’s time for everybody to accept that Jungle Boy is just not all that good at the Pro Wrestling thing. I am sure he has a long promising career ahead of him as an underwear model.

Although the way he “delivers his lines” in a stilted, unconvincing fashion, he would fit in perfectly backstage, cutting a promo in NXT.

NXT has better promos than that dude, believe it or not. But yeah, HOOK is gonna end up becoming a better overall act than him, which is, strangely enough, not that surprising. 

22 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Amazing how turning heel turned Takeshita into a sexy motherfucker 

Always was, bubba.

Those tables were hella far out from the start. 

Banger show. Weird that the crowd was so muted for Elite vs Dark Order. The Garcia dancing on top of Keith Lee to the absurd power spot was amazing. Sports Entertainment Daniel Garcia might have been the right call after all, provided he isn't actually around Jericho. That stupid dance is hilarious every time. Hopefully this show was the end of any Sting interactions with Jericho or Sammy. I believe Sting said this was the last year for him and I really have a hard time thinking about what is left for him to do in AEW. The only major guys he hasn't interacted with are Bryan, Kenny, and MJF. Can't really think of who his actual last match might be with.

Claudio and Eddie just mean mugging each other the entire time the match was going on around them, then Claudio going full M. Bison on that mf hitting the ring later. If they don't try to kill each other in war games, what's the point of pro wrassles?