Pro Wrestling Only

Music City Wrestling

LastStopTour

WCAY-30-SM.jpg

Voiceover: You are watching Music City Wrestling on WCAY-TV, Channel 30!

BertSM.jpg

Bert Prentice: Good morning ladies and gentlemen. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Bert Prentice. For the last 72 hours, I and the people of Music City Wrestling have moved Heaven and Earth to bring you and the beautiful city of Nashville, this broadcast, our very first, of Music City Wrestling ... So, sit back, relax and get ready for a roller coaster ride of professional wrestling, THE WAY YOU LIKE IT!

MCW-LOGO-200x160.jpg
Music City Wrestling
From the WCAY-TV studios in Nashville, Tennessee!
Airing at 10:30 am Central on WCAY-TV, Channel 30
Taped: Thursday, September 7, 1988
AIred: Saturday, September 9, 1988

Bert Prentice
Danny Davis & Jerry Calhoun - Referees

bertprentice.jpg

The fans loudly cheer as the camera settles in on an enthusiastic Bert Prentice who welcomes everyone to the broadcast of Music City Wrestling's 30 minutes of action! Big card tonight with lots of action!

young-jamie-SM.jpg DJSM.jpg

Jamie Dundee with his arm in a sling is joined by Dark Journey. Bert talks about Jamie being in Memphis last week and came to the aid of his former tag partner, Bruno who was in a nerve hold of the New Guinea Head Hunter. While Jamie saved Bruno from permanent damage, he was then attacked himself. Bert, who was there, attests to it being a scary situation ...

Tojo-Yamamoto-1979-SM.jpg

Mixed reaction as Tojo Yamamoto makes his way out, carrying his kendo stick. As he approaches, he puts his hand up showing he means no harm. Jamie ready to defend himself is held back by DJ as Bert says he doesn't want a problem out here.

Tojo says no problems wanted. He talks about the ruthless New Guinea Head Hunter ... when they were a team, no one off limits ... EXCEPT, Jamie Dundee. Tojo explains his respect for his father, Bill Dundee and how Tojo had a hand in training him. Good boy. Jamie Dundee off limits but the New Guinea Head Hunter broke that trust and attacked him. Bert continues that Tojo then hit his own partner with the kendo stick. Tojo apologizes and holds out his hand, saying that no one will have to worry about the New Guinea Head Hunter while he's around. Jamie shakes it.

BrunoSM.jpg

Bruno, with his arm also in a cast walks out but doesn't look all that happy. Isn't this a fine sight? His uncle was right. Bruno should NEVER have been stupid enough to tag with Jamie Dundee. First, he joins forces with Dark Journey who did nothing but chase us around Arkansas and try to put us out of business and now, he's all buddy buddy with Tojo Yamamoto who would have thought nothing of hitting us with that kendo stick weeks ago. His uncle said that nothing good would happen joining forces with Dark Journey and now, it will only be worse with Tojo Yamamoto!

Bert Prentice says we'll have our first match when we come back before he throws it to a commercial!

x-x-x-x-x Local commercials x-x-x-x-x

We go to the ring for our first match ...

Coach Tony Falk versus Alan Reynolds, Referee Danny Davis.
Falk with an amateur wrestling clinic ties Reynolds in knots before forcing him to submit.

donbass-SM.jpg

After the match, Don Bass joins Bert and Tony Falk. He says that Falk is just the man he was looking for. He pulls a photograph from his hat band and hands it to Bert Prentice who holds it up to the camera to try to get a closeup. The picture is of Bass and Cowboy Tony. Bass says it is time for him and Tony to ride the range again and put some fear in the hearts of the Nashville tag team division!

Tony Falk says those were good days, two of the toughest, hardest riding sons of a gun you'll ever find. A beaming Bass is ready to ride again but gets cut off by Tony who says that was a long time ago and now, things are different. He just can't drop everything and ride off into the sunset. He has a school now and is trying to give back to the sport. He's got responsibilities now, those carefree days are over.

Falk says it was great seeing his old partner but he can't go back and relive the old days. He slaps Bass on the shoulder before walking off.

We return to the program with Bert Prentice having been joined by the Renesto Brothers. Tom Jr. talks about tag team titles and their legacy. Just as their father had done in the past, Tom Jr. and Tim look forward to becoming Tag Team Champions and there is not a thing anyone can do about it!

The Renesto Brothers versus Reno Riggins & Johnny Weiss. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
Renestos work like a well oiled machine and take Weiss to task, isolating him and not allowing Riggins into the match. Weiss gets beaten inside the ring, he gets beaten outside and just doesn't look good in doing so.

Riggins is able to get into the match several times, clearing house each time but is quickly removed when the Renestos with some underhanded tactics, force him out. A frustrated Reno Riggins watches the Renestos make quick work of his partner and finishing him off Weiss for the relatively easy win.

Bert tries to get a word with the winners but the Renestos just laugh at him as they walk off.

elizabeth-SM.jpg

Just moments left in the show, a beautiful woman in a white dress, gold tiara and a sash reading Miss Kentucky walks out. A surprised Bert watches as she waves to all the fans before asking if he can help her? She tells Bert Prentice that she is looking for a man. Bert mutters something about "aren't we all, honey?" before telling her he thinks she is in the wrong place. Shaking her head, she tells him she is looking for a particular man and she knows he is here. SHE'S LOOKING FOR JAMIE DUNDEE!

The surprised Bert Prentice can only look into the camera as the show goes off the air.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know someone, I think it's Bill Behrens, is uploading the episodes of the real Music City Wrestling to YouTube. Watching them is how I got introduced to Bert Prentice to begin with so I admit I got kinda hyped seeing it pop up here.

So Papa-san has a soft spot for Jamie. Too bad Bruno knows how to hold onto a grudge.

Cowboy Tony shoots down a reunion with Don Bass, who I'm sure will be very mature about this.

The Renesto Brothers continue to get the best of Riggins.

Miss Elizabeth is in the Music City and she's looking for... Jamie Dundee? I think Bert summed it up well.

Love the new set up and scene. I can already tell this is going to be a lot of fun. 

Wow, who would've thought that Tojo, Jaime and Dark Journey would end up on the same side. I know Bruno can't believe it. You've got a great story brewing. 

Cowboy, oh I mean Coach Tony takes a trip down memory lane with Bass, but that's its far as it goes. I'm sure Bass will be ok with this. 

Riggins needs to give it up or find a more suitable partner, because the Renestos continue to have the upper hand. Time for a title shot. 

Bert's final expression says it all. Liz shows up and drops a bombshell. What a great cliff hanger. 

Tennessee is the newest hotbed in professional wrestling. The traveling show goes to music city and by golly we've got some shit going down. Ms. Elizabeth... did do some commentary work or maybe just interviews back in the day... I feel like she has value in other roles than silent manager to the Macho Man.  I love the pictures of who you've got in your promotion but I'd rather see photos of the people in the crowds for these shows!

WCAY-30-SM.jpg

BertSM.jpg

Bert Prentice: When I was a young boy, my mother taught me a very valuable lesson. She said sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me! Jerry Lawler, the things you said about me and the wrestlers here at Music City Wrestling are just that ... WORDS! To top it off, not even the truth as evidenced by the smiles on the faces of several hundred fans who came out to the the Nashville Fairgrounds Sports Arena for an evening of great wrestling last Saturday night!

Now, I can go back and forth with the self proclaimed "King of Memphis" but I am lower than a carny barker at a fly by night circus ... in a war of words, I have lost before I even started so let me say this to you Jerry Lawler ... what I have here are two contracts ... yes, two contracts ... one for you and one for your ego because it is always about you!

MCW-LOGO-200x160.jpg
Music City Wrestling
Taped: Thursday, September ,14 1988
AIred: Saturday, September 16, 1988

Bert Prentice

bertprentice.jpg

The fans loudly cheer as the camera settles in on an enthusiastic Bert Prentice who welcomes everyone to the broadcast of Music City Wrestling's 30 minutes of action! Big card today with lots of action but before we  get there, he talks about last week at the Nashville Fairgrounds and all the wrestling action and we will be there ... Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! for more wrestling action!

DJSM.jpg

The fans cheer as Dark Journey saunters out by herself. She gives a status report on Jamie's arm which is healing just fine. He should be ready to go next week and should the New Guinea Head Hunter or anyone else for that matter set their eyes on Jamie, Tojo Yamamoto has his back.

Now, speaking of having their eyes on Jamie Dundee, she'd like to address this situation with this Miss Kentucky, whoever she is and what she meant last week when she came out here and said she was looking for Jamie Dundee?

elizabeth-SM.jpg

Speak of the devil, the beauty queen is out, all dressed up and waving to the fans before making the duo into a trio. She has come to Nashville to partake in a life long dream and manage a future star like Jamie. She would be happy to buy his contract from Dark Journey.

Bert asks if she even has a license to manage wrestlers? She didn't know she needed one which has Bert rolling his eyes. Regardless, Dark Journey says she's not for sale and neither is Jamie ... CASE CLOSED!

BrunoSM.jpg

Bruno, with his arm still in a cast, marches out. He says he thinks he can help. He tells Miss Kentucky if Jamie Dundee isn't interested, she can get the next best thing ... HIM! Bert and Dark Journey chuckle as do the fans. Miss Kentucky has a big smile on her face as she starts shaking her head before walking off without answering and chuckling maniacally.

Bert Prentice says we'll have our first match when we come back before he throws it to a commercial!

Bert with a run down of the weekly shows Music City will visit ... Camden, Sparta, Lebanon, Springfield, Smyrna, Lafayette, Gallatin and of course, Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Music City Wrestling invades the Nashville Fairgrounds for an evening of action! Get you tickets while they still last!

We go to the ring for our first match ...

Cuban Assassin & Fidel Sierra versus ??? & ???. Referee Danny Davis.
The Assassin and Sierra are a surly pair who threaten the referee as a cheer goes up ... IT'S RENO RIGGINS AND ROCKY KING! Riggins with a new partner in matching tights look like they are a long time act as they warm up.

They are jumped before the bell and hammered. Riggins gets tossed to the outside and Rocky takes a beating. No wrestling here with both the Cuban and Fidel preferring to use their fists to do their work.

Riggins is able to get in and he and Rocky send their opponents scurrying to the outside with double drop kicks but that is about all. Rocky King is again isolated, lifted into the air by Fidel Sierra and held aloft for the Cuban Assassin who leaps from the top with a clothesline that knocks the ring vet's head off. Sierra holds off Riggins as the Assassin hooks a leg for the 1! 2! 3!

Two weeks in a row for Reno Riggins with different partners, yet the same result.

Bert with a run down of the weekly shows Music City will visit ... Camden, Sparta, Lebanon, Springfield, Smyrna, Lafayette, Gallatin and of course, Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Music City Wrestling invades the Nashville Fairgrounds for an evening of action! Get you tickets while they still last!

We return to the program with Bert Prentice having been joined by Coach Tony. They talk about Tony having started a new wrestling school to give back to the business as well as train tomorrow's superstars today. New classes are starting soon and Tony drops a phone number to get in on the action.

They are joined by Cowboy Don Bass carrying two boxes. Bass says it is good to see Tony and he's happy that Tony is doing well. He thinks last week, he didn't come across with what he has planned for the two of them but he is serious about wanting to get back out there together as The Cowboys. He hands the boxes over to Tony and tells him to open them. Tony unwraps a brand new cowboy hat and beautiful boots. Together, they have the look, the experience and the toughness to own this place ...

A smiling Tony thanks Don for thinking of him and for the gifts.What they had years ago was a great experience. They travelled the roads together, spilled a lot of blood, sweat and tears but that was long ago and right now, isn't something for him. For that reason, he can not accept the gifts but knows Don Bass will do well here in Music City. He slaps Bass on the shoulder and walks off.

Awkward moment as Bert gets us ready for our next match with Cody Michaels in non-title action facing Dennis Allen ...

Cody Michaels (C) versus Dennis Allen. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
The two fight for control in the early going before Cody buckles down and shows why he is the Champion. Near pinfall following a big back body drop but Allen kicks out at the last possible instant.

Criss cross of the ring with Michaels going down, then up and over before turning with a kick to the gut and a facebuster on the young Allen. Cody Michaels rolls him over for the 1! 2! 3!

NOOOOO!!!!!

kentimbs-ASSSM.jpg

IT'S THE ASSASSIN!!!

He starts stomping Michaels before pulling him to his feet and knocking him down with a head butt. He adjusts the mask and levels Cody with a second one. Referee Don Calhoun calls for the bell! The Assassin grabs the ref and throws him to the outside before turning his attention back to Michaels.

axlSM.jpg

Screams, boos and a smattering of cheers as Brian Knighton hits the ring. He comes up throwing punches and nails The Assassin, sending him to the outside and to the back. Knighton leaves the ring and gets right into the camera, pointing into it and saying "NOW, YOU OWE ME!"

The referee helps Cody Michaels who doesn't know what hit him as the camera returns to Bert Prentice who tells us our time is up but reminds us of tonight's matches at the Nashville Fairgrounds Sports Arena! Don't miss the action Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! and come back next week for more wrestling action, right here on WCAY TV 30!

Gotta say, Bert came up with a pretty solid burn with the two tickets.

Ms Eliza...er I mean Ms Kentucky didn't seem to impressed by Bruno. Also, seems she could stand to dust up on the rules.

I had a good feeling about Riggins and King but the Cubans were just too tough.

Woah. MCW is holding 8 shows in 7 days! Now that's hustle.

Bass tried to win Tony over with some nice gifts but the Coach sticks to his answer.

The Assassin makes a big debut by stomping on the champ but Knighton makes the save again. I'm just waiting for Knighton to cash in the favor he's "owed".

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

Music City Wrestling
9-16-1988
Nashville Fairgrounds
Nashville, Tennessee

Bigger house than the previous Saturday night at the Fairgrounds. Promoter Bert Prentice has been making some noise with his Music City Wrestling and his earlier TV program with contracts for Jerry The King Lawler may have played a part in the extra draw? Who knows?

- Jamie Dundee w/Dark Journey versus Dennis Allen. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
Dundee's first match in Music City, coming off the injury at the hands of the New Guinea Head Hunter in Memphis several weeks back, looks to have healed up and comes up with the big win here after dropping a fist from the middle rope.

Following the match, Dundee is attacked from behind by his former partner, the cast wearing Bruno. With Dundee down, Dark Journey chases Bruno to the outside of the ring before he can do more damage. The assailant looking to escape to the back finds himself cut off by the kendo stick carrying Tojo Yamamoto. With his escape cut off, Bruno is grabbed by the ear from behind by Dark Journey who leads him into the ring and wants the referee to start a match.

- Tojo Yamamoto versus Bruno. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
Bruno wants no part of the Memphis legend but Tojo is not about to let the man off. The ring vet with chops and kicks beats up Bruno who has very little answer at the start. He does make a come back after jabbing a thumb into the eye. Putting Tojo down, Bruno climbs the corner and comes flying off but the knees go up when Bruno comes down. A spinning kick and a running knee lift put Bruno down for good.

Tojo Yamamoto was good on his word to protect Jamie Dundee.

- Jed Grundy & Ken Jugan versus the Renestos. Referee Danny Davis.
Good back and forth match that breaks down into a brawl several times before Danny Davis regains control of things. The Renestos relying heavily on the their tag tactics are just slightly better than the other team relying on Jed Grundy's size as the equalizer. In the end, the Renestos prove to be the better team.

- Bert with an intermission addresses the crowd about an upcoming tag team tournament. We already have a Music City Champion but now it is time to crown a tag team as the best in Nashville! Four team one night tournament. Only four teams will be picked to compete in a one night tournament. Stay tuned for more exciting information!

- Bobby Blaze versus The Assassin. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
Main event time with the Assassin going up against recent addition, Bobby Blaze. Good one in the ring with Blaze having an answer for whatever the Assassin throws at him. The Assassin's desire to keep Blaze grounded works well for him but it is hard to keep the man down. Slowly but surely, Blaze is able to go to the air and turns the tables on The Assassin. The Assassin is able to fiddle with his mask before putting Blaze down immediately with a head butt. While Blaze complains about it, The Assassin continues to play with the mask when not being watched. A second head butt staggers Blaze leads to a near pinfall. Spinning head scissor takedown puts Blaze on the right track. The proverbial house on fire, Blaze has the masked man in a bad way and is ready to put him away with the fans solidly behind him ...

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AS THE RENESTOS HIT THE RING AND ATTACK BOBBY BLAZE!

Blaze fights back but the numbers get to him. The fans' screams turn to cheers as Jed Grundy and Music City Champion, Cody Michaels hits the ring to even it all up. We have all six men brawling in the ring before the good guys stack The Assassin and the Renestos in the far corner. Each grabbing an arm, Blaze and Michaels whip Grundy across the ring and send him smashing into the corner where his targets fall to the mat. They scurry out of the ring and head for higher ground, ignoring Blaze, Michaels and Grundy who want them to come back in the ring for more!

Bruno must've been embarrassed on the last TV show and tries to take it out on Jamie. Unfortunately for him, Tojo is true to his word about having Dundee's back.

The Renesto's score a solid win just as Bert announces a tag title tournament.

The Renesto's aren't done as they come to the Assassin's aide in the main event. Grundy and Michaels are there to keep things getting out of hand.

Not a bad comeback by Bert. This is getting better and better.

It's cool seeing Liz in a different role than what were all used to. I'm sure she'll draw in more male viewers as well. 

Poor Riggens just can't seem to find the right partner. 

Bass is trying hard but Tony is in a different place right now. 

The Assassin has arrived! The great angle continues with Michaels owing Knighton. 

Nashville,

Bruno will be sore for awhile after that beating from Tojo. 

Renestos continue to rack up wins. They're my favorites for Nashville's best tag team. 

Bobby Blaze quickly becomes a main event player as he goes toe to toe with the Assassin. Things get crazy as the Renestos get involved. Makes total sense. The Assassin and Renestos could run Music City. 

Really like Tojo as a babyface.  Nice storyline with him as a protector for Jaimie Dundee.  This angle has a lot of options which makes it so interesting to follow.  Great booking.

Also, I am really liking the loaded mask wearing Assassin.  I continue to think he is going to be big time.

I think Nashville was a smart place.  A historically strong CWA town that enjoys wrestling.  Bring in a few old time Memphis stars once you have an audience to pay their salary and away you go.  

WCAY-30-SM.jpg

Man in a leather jacket with the word BLAZE across the back in front of the camera. As he turns, the words BOBBY BLAZE IS COMING TO MUSIC CITY! scrolls across the screen.

bobbyblaze-SM.jpg

Music plays to start the show over wrestling action from Music City's favorites before ending with the MCW logo.

MCW-LOGO-200x160.jpg
Music City Wrestling
Taped: Thursday, September 21, 1988
AIred: Saturday, September 23, 1988

Bert Prentice

bertprentice.jpg

An enthusiastic Bert Prentice welcomes everyone to the broadcast of Music City Wrestling's 30 minutes of action but before getting to the action, he talks about TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT! at the Fairgrounds! Lots of action with a 6-man match in the main event ...

elizabeth-SM.jpg

Miss Kentucky makes her way out, waving to the fans to a mixed reaction. The woman smiles as the booing gets louder. In a Southern twang, she can't believe the reaction she's getting when she's here to turn the life around of Jamie Dundee and take him away from that nasty, old Dark Journey ... even her name says how nasty she is.

Bert changes the subject, bringing up the fact that Miss Kentucky didn't have a license to manage Jamie IF he was interested which Dark Journey said last week that he wasn't. She smiles as she hands over a document to Prentice as she'll have him know that she is now licensed by the State of Tennessee to do just that ...

WAIT A MINUTE! HERE COMES DARK JOURNEY!

DJSM.jpg

She gets in Miss Kentucky's face and sets the record straight once again ... JAMIE DUNDEE ISN'T INTERESTED IN WHATEVER SHE'S SELLING ... NOT NOW, NOT EVER! Miss Kentucky smiles and says that's what Dark Journey is saying but hasn't heard from Jamie himself even before she's made her offer.

The two go nose to nose before Bert steps in to split them apart. He asks Miss Kentucky about turning her attention to Bruno who was interested in her offer which makes her laugh, calling him a dear boy but saying that he is NO Jamie Dundee. DJ tells her she's barking up the wrong tree to which Miss Kentucky says that if she can't have him ... NO ONE CAN!

Bert Prentice very quickly throws it to a commercial!

Bert with a run down of the weekly shows Music City will visit ... Camden, Sparta, Lebanon, Springfield, Smyrna, Lafayette, Gallatin and of course, Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Music City Wrestling invades the Nashville Fairgrounds for an evening of action! Get your tickets while they still last! A 6-man action packed Main Event that is not to be missed!

Reno Riggins is out to join Bert Prentice. They talk about the hunt for a tag team partner for the upcoming Tag Team Tournament. Bert talks about Reno wrestling with Johnny Weiss and Rocky King by his side. In one, you have an athletic youngster and on the other hand, a seasoned veteran in Rocky King. Reno talks about what it takes to be a good match to him ... AND HE THINKS HE'S FOUND JUST THE GUY!

Baxter.jpg

The fans cheer and the ladies swoon as Shawn Baxter makes his way out. The two shake hands as Reno thinks they are just the mix needed to win those belts ... HERE COMES JOHNNY WEISS AND ROCKY KING WHO LOOK ANYTHING BUT HAPPY. Weiss wants to get this right ... after teaming with him as "His Guy", Riggins moved on to King and now, is going to wrestle with this guy? Bert, to be fair, says that Shawn Baxter is a second generation wrestler as the son of the Wrestling Pro ...

Weiss doesn't care, he just wants an answer. Riggins says that's about right. When you get right down to it ... Weiss and King simply stink in the ring which draws a laugh from the fans. Weiss asks King if he has anything to add which King does, firing right hands as King and Weiss attack Riggins and Baxter! Looks like we have ourselves a tag team match!

Johnny Weiss & Rocky King versus Reno Riggins & Shawn Baxter. Referee Danny Davis.
Weiss and King with the early offensive attack. Baxter and Riggins are able to stand the onslaught, kicking out from pin attempts before righting the ship and making their come back. Weiss is bulldogged and King takes a double dropkick, sending him to the outside before Reno gets the pinfall!

Bert with a run down of the weekly shows Music City will visit ... You will find us in Camden, Sparta, Lebanon, Springfield, Smyrna, Lafayette, Gallatin and of course, Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Music City Wrestling invades the Nashville Fairgrounds for an evening of action! Get your tickets while they still last! MCW IS COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!

We return to the program with Bert Prentice having been joined by The Assassin and the Renesto Boys. Assassin talks about coming to Nashville for one thing only ... to become the top dog here and is putting Cody Michaels and anyone else willing to step up to him on notice!

Bert wants to know why the affiliation with the Renestos?  No brainer as the Assassin says the second generation tag team's father was an Assassin at one point in his career and they terrorized the area for 7 to 8 years before it was time to move on. Wherever they went, whatever they did ... THEY COULD NOT BE STOPPED! Together, the three of them will be wearing championship gold!

Tom Jr. talks about what their father told them ... there is strength in numbers and NO ONE WILL HAVE YOUR BACK LIKE FAMILY! Tom says he and Tim are looking forward to the tournament and have to be the odds on favorite to win those belts!

The Assassin w/The Renesto Boys versus Ken Jugan. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
Squasher as The Assassin toys with his opponent, drawing the boos of the fans and the admonishment from Calhoun. A headbutt shakes up Jugan and a running boot puts him away.

The Renestos come into the ring to celebrate before turning their attention to Jugan and putting the boots to him. They stomp a mudhole in Jugan as the fans scream as The Assassin eggs them on ...

HERE COMES CODY MICHAELS! HERE COMES JED GRUNDY!

The Assassin bails from the ring but the Renestos are not as lucky as they get hit full force! The Renestos take a beating before they, too, escape from the ring and make their way to the back. The good guys stand tall with the Renestos scurrying to the back!

The camera returns to Bert Prentice who tells us our time is up but reminds us of tonight's matches at the Nashville Fairgrounds Sports Arena! Don't miss the action Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! and come back next week for more wrestling action, right here on WCAY TV 30!

Liking Music Wrestling.  It seems like it is growing week by week.

Miss. Elizabeth and Dark Journey seem to be on some sort of collision course.  Can't wait to see who you do this and the outcome.

Sean Baxter, Rocky King, Bobby Blaze... lots of interesting talent here.

I know I keep saying this but I think the Assassin might be the leader of the heel group here.  

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

Music City Wrestling
9-23-1988
Nashville Fairgrounds
Nashville, Tennessee

The Fairgrounds Arena is a hopping place this evening for hot wrestling action. Promoter Bert Prentice welcomes everyone to the show for another Saturday evening of wrestling.

- Jamie Dundee w/Dark Journey & Tojo Yamamoto versus Allen Reynolds. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
This week, Tojo patrols the outside of the ring area with his trusty kendo stick to make sure we don't get a repeat of last week's attack by Bruno. Inside the ring, Jamie can concentrate on taking care of business and he does just that with the well earned win against Reynolds.

After the match, a lone Miss Kentucky makes her way to the ring. Once inside, her path is blocked by both DJ and Tojo. Miss Kentucy asks for a mic where she says she's just here for business. She tells Jamie under her, the sky is the limit which goes much further than it ever would with that floozy Dark Journey. All she asks is that he hear her out and think it over. She leaves without incident.

- The Blaster versus Fidel Sierra w/The Cuban Assassin. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
The masked man is mauled by Sierra inside the ring and tossed to the outside several times where the Cuban Assassin gets his shots in. Not a good evening for The Blaster.

- Reno Riggins & Shawn Baxter versus Johnny Weiss & Rocky King. Referee Danny Davis.
Repeat of the match from TV with Riggins and Baxter proving to be the much better team. It appears Reno Riggins made a good choice here for a new tag partner.

- Bert with an intermission addresses the crowd about an upcoming tag team tournament. We already have a Music City Champion but now it is time to crown a tag team as the best in Nashville! Four team one night tournament. Only four teams will be picked to compete in a one night tournament. Stay tuned for more exciting information!

- Bobby Blaze, Cody Michaels & Jed Grundy versus The Assassin & the Renesto Brothers. Referee Jerry Calhoun.
It's been brewing for a week and did not disappoint as expected a hard hitting match with the two teams not liking one another. Back and forth with a little bit of everything thrown in. Several near pinfalls that had the fans on their feet at times. Continued that way until chairs came into play and all hell broke loose ... so much so, referee Calhoun lost control of things and disqualified both teams.

The fight raged on after the bell and only stopped when the locker room cleared and security got involved to pull everyone apart.