Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/11 - 09/17 Riddle me this

KawadaSmile

Speaking of hot, respectfully, Tiffany vs Becky did one of the best ratings in years. In fact NXT has been through a decent run and it all started with Dirty Dom. They finally went back to that 2012, 2013 model in which main roster guys would pop up frequently to kick ass.

On the subject of ratings, RAW got super fucked over by that fantastic Jets vs Bills game. Aaron Rogers pulling a Shane O'Mac and turning into a trivia question on 9/11 AND the Jets managing to pull offfl the victory in overtime? Amazing drama. Theater. Cinema.

54 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Sapp talking about unconfirmed rumors regarding McAfee's return to SD tonight. Also rumors about THE ROCK returning which is fucking hilarious.

Tonight is the first Denver show I'm not going to and taking the kids in years due to other priorities. Watch not only Cena be there, but Rock as well. Rock was on McAfee's show today live in Boulder.

17 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

The night I don't watch SD they got Pat, Rock and Cena. Aight then. 

Watch? I've taken my nephew and his friends to every Denver wrestling show for years, and THIS one was the one I didn't. It's going to be an eternal annoyance to me that the Colorado crowd, the current hottest American crowd , that I've been a part of since 2006, that crowd that was on fucking fire and was rewarded with this show didn't have my nephew and his pals there.

7 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Watch? I've taken my nephew and his friends to every Denver wrestling show for years, and THIS one was the one I didn't. It's going to be an eternal annoyance to me that the Colorado crowd, the current hottest American crowd that I've been a part of since 2006, that crowd that was on fucking fire and was rewarded with this show didn't have my nephew and his pals there.

When I was in high school, I couldn’t get my dad to take me to the Worcester show where Foley won the title for the first time. I never got over it. Trauma for life. You’re doomed.

12 hours ago, Matt D said:

When I was in high school, I couldn’t get my dad to take me to the Worcester show where Foley won the title for the first time. I never got over it. Trauma for life. You’re doomed.

My buddy got me a ticket to Wrestlemania 6, and I couldn’t go at the last minute, but I have to be honest, it never really bothered me.

15 hours ago, Matt D said:

I'm 53 and have trauma that makes me , me. I can handle me not being at the show. I've been to a lot of amazing shows. What's going to stay with me forever is not bringing my nephew and his friends to be part of a crowd experience like that. 

9 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

I'm 53 and have trauma that makes me , me. I can handle me not being at the show. I've been to a lot of amazing shows. What's going to stay with me forever is not bringing my nephew and his friends to be part of a crowd experience like that. 

I meant you’d never hear the end of it from the kid. I was kidding though. There’s always another show.