Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/27 - 12/03 Petty Phil Brooks vs Whiny Seth Rollins gonna feed families baybee

KawadaSmile

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody is back to crying every single promo. The power is back!

2 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

They really are, and they’re young and green. Imagine when they get a couple more years under their belts. I know it’s a cliche but they really are blue chip, generational talents. Amazing potential.

Zoomer Steiners, man.

I can’t believe they finally figured out how to properly use Nakamura after all this time. It’s probably no coincidence that it’s happening when Vince has no more input on creative. My only criticism is that they need to stop booking him in placeholder angles with guys he’s obviously going to lose to. They need to give this guy a couple big wins if they want people to finally take him seriously.

10 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Nia Jax matches are a snooze.

Yeah, this is the first time I have sat down to watch an entire episode of Raw in ages. Partially because of Punk and partially because the Bears are playing on MNF. But I had really been enjoying it…more than I thought I would.

And then Nia Jax appeared.

16 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Yeah, this is the first time I have sat down to watch an entire episode of Raw in ages. Partially because of Punk and partially because the Bears are playing on MNF. But I had really been enjoying it…more than I thought I would.

And then Nia Jax appeared.

Three hours is still brutal for this show.