Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/27 - 12/03 Petty Phil Brooks vs Whiny Seth Rollins gonna feed families baybee

KawadaSmile

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, El-P said:

Xenophobic insult on the PWO board. 

So not only did CM Punk exposed himself as a complete sell-out by going back to the E, but you exposed yourself too with that one. Nice job. Clap clap clap. 

Look I hope you understood that as a jest. It’s generally been accepted here that snipes on the level of a promo are fine, and considering you started off with pretty open contempt and condescension for anybody who still find Punk interesting or entertaining, I think the fake Anglophone term of scorn for Frenchmen is frankly a pretty mild rebuke.

15 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

Look I hope you understood that as a jest. 

I did not. 

15 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

considering you started off with pretty open contempt and condescension for anybody who still find Punk interesting or entertaining, I think the fake Anglophone term of scorn for Frenchmen is frankly a pretty mild rebuke.

If what I said about Punk made you so insecure about your own tastes (and really, people enjoy whatever the fuck they want) to the point the only "rebuke" you thought about was "oh... uh... you Kenny-brained frog", well, I guess the "fragile minds" does not apply just to Punk but some of his fanbase too, the parasocial aspect of it being quite fascinating.

Oh anyway. Forget it.

I just watched the RAW promo. What did people expect? AEW doesn't exist in the WWE Universe. Of course, he was going to talk about himself in relation to the WWE. Any digs at AEW were subtle. 

The promo was okay. There was some cringey stuff about being back home, but at least it felt like it was off the cuff instead of rehearsed lines. 

I feel it was kind of a waste to just throw Creeds vs DIY and Creeds vs New Day as parts of a gauntlet match when they could have been feature matches on Raw. I am hoping that DIY turns heel though and then heel DIY vs Creeds would probably make a better match anyway. It just seems weird to throw those away like that.

On 11/29/2023 at 9:19 AM, TheDuke said:

I feel it was kind of a waste to just throw Creeds vs DIY and Creeds vs New Day as parts of a gauntlet match when they could have been feature matches on Raw. I am hoping that DIY turns heel though and then heel DIY vs Creeds would probably make a better match anyway. It just seems weird to throw those away like that.

they ran Creeds/DIY on Raw a couple weeks before as well.

33 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Orton looks GIGANTIC, man. That big ol' roid belly doesn't lie. Sweet hooded vest he was using, too!

LA Knight and Orton vs Solo and Jimmy will be a great fun main event.

His quads look like they could explode at any moment too. Clearly he wasn't forgetting to take his vitamins while he was away.

LA Knight getting that Attitude Era level pop making the save was good shit, pal