Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/15-4/20 Mami got hurt and that sucks

sek69

What a deflating end to one of the best title runs in WWE (non Roman division).

However not all is lost, Uncle Paul finally replaced those stupid looking tag belts that stayed around way too long.

Solid episode. At least you heat up Liv Morgan in this process and you'll crown a new champ ASAP.

Also, this new direction just fucking highlights how much Kevin Dunn sucked ass. Nice transitions between segments, different angles, non-seizure inducing cuts... That guy sucks ass.

31 minutes ago, Alucard said:

Liv should've won the Rumble, but I dig the storyline that Rhea put her out for 6 months last year and Liv actually gets revenge.

Yeah, this ironically is going to end up being a boost for the division since they clearly didn't want Rhea to mow everyone down during her run so it seemed like all the other women disappeared.

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Tony D is the protector of women everywhere. Canonically, he offed Gulak for the good of the industry.

That's such an odd series of events too. Not that anyone should be harassed at work, but of all people he decides to fuck with the Olympic medalist judoka and MMA legend? That's like climbing into a lion enclosure and slapping one in the face. I would imagine that was also the impetus for her going off on WWE in light of the Vince stuff breaking.

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

That's such an odd series of events too. Not that anyone should be harassed at work, but of all people he decides to fuck with the Olympic medalist judoka and MMA legend? That's like climbing into a lion enclosure and slapping one in the face. I would imagine that was also the impetus for her going off on WWE in light of the Vince stuff breaking.

I actually had some sympathy for Rousey at first, but the last couple of interviews I have seen/read with her have been getting perilously close to tinfoil hat territory. She seems borderline obsessed with talking about Bruce Prichard for some reason. She also keeps conflating her unhappiness with the sexist culture in WWE with unhappiness about the way she was booked.

Maybe I am just predisposed to not liking her because she is a terrible human being who is an Alex Jones, Sandy Hook denying type. I couldn’t stand her long before she even got to WWE. I don’t think she helps Vince’s actual victims much, to be honest.

She's 100% an awful person, but both things can be true at the same time that she is a trash pile and got harassed at work. Apparently there was truth to her claims since WWE investigated and then the Family put a hit on him.