Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynasty - 4/21/24 - RIP John Forsythe

Timbo Slice

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I actually thought the O’Reilly/Strong match was great…although the stuff with Wardlow was totally pointless.

Loved it as well but Wardlow's appearance and involvement brought it down for me. Between this and the Okada/Pac finish with the ref there's been some funkier finishes tonight than is typical for AEW.

Had Jericho lost I wouldn't have had any major objections to that match. Jericho took some sick, stupid bumps for a man his age and for no reason at all. But now this saga must continue to the delight of no one outside of those pulling the strings. Meanwhile, what exactly is it that Hook does other than look cool outside the ring? Dude seems like the stoner version of his dad who thinks he's the human suplex machine and indy Ken Shamrock, but nothing he does remsebles that.

1 minute ago, WingedEagle said:

I know its apparently preordained that Swerve takes the title tonight, but Ospreay should really win it from a big time heel like Joe at Wembley.

I'd be sweating a bit if I were Swerve and saw Ospreay getting that over that fast. Him beating Joe tonight makes all sense in the world, but so would Ospreay getting that big babyface W.

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I'd be sweating a bit if I were Swerve and saw Ospreay getting that over that fast. Him beating Joe tonight makes all sense in the world, but so would Ospreay getting that big babyface W.

I think Ospreay winning at Wembley has been in the book since he signed. Swerve getting to main event All In to put bruv over after a 4 month reign is a great outcome considering were Swerve was before the Hangman feud.

6 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I think Ospreay winning at Wembley has been in the book since he signed. Swerve getting to main event All In to put bruv over after a 4 month reign is a great outcome considering were Swerve was before the Hangman feud.

Do you really want a babyface getting booed out of a stadium though?