Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynasty - 4/21/24 - RIP John Forsythe

Timbo Slice

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one watching this and thinking something is off between Okada & Pac? The work is fine and both are seemingly doing their thing, but perhaps that's the problem. Okada has been his standard, slow build self while Pac's been looking to GO and as a result neither are really shining. Its been pretty good but pretty good feels like a massive disappointment relative to expectations.

3 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

Am I the only one watching this and thinking something is off between Okada & Pac? The work is fine and both are seemingly doing their thing, but perhaps that's the problem. Okada has been his standard, slow build self while Pac's been looking to GO and as a result neither are really shining. Its been pretty good but pretty good feels like a massive disappointment relative to expectations.

I feel like I saw completely different match. That opener was crack.

Credit to Copeland, I. have not exactly been complimentary of his AEW run so far, but after the feud with Christian has got over, he is doing a great job working with AEW talents 

First two matches were excellent, and Julia/Willow was fine considering Julia is likely injured. Fantastic start to this show.

Couldn't care less about about the Undisputa Era Exploding or the Jericho match, but have high hopes for the rest of the show 

This is an empty workrate match. I have never understood the love for Undisputed Era, they were on top during the worst period of NXT, the time when they definitively lost in the ratings and the "coolness" factor to AEW 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

So it looks like Wardlow is about to get Sting'd by the rest of the Undisputed Kingdom, guess MJF is coming back soon to save him?

I actually thought MJF was coming out tonight the way they kept lingering on Cole and the group. But hey, they have that shot of Cole looking at Wardlow with disdain for the video package I guess.