Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 4/24 - 4/27 - Prince Nana About To Kill Em

Timbo Slice

4 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

Well, Collision will have its largest audience for their first segment (it airs after Heat vs Celtics) so if they wanna make this angle worth a damn, they better come up with a killer opening angle and not a random opening match.

It's apparently Swerve's championship speech. That's why he didn't give one on Dynamite.

7 minutes ago, Migs said:

It's apparently Swerve's championship speech. That's why he didn't give one on Dynamite.

Yeah, they confirmed it. I hope there's more to that segment that just a happy coronation speech. Something has to happen to make it worth it.

Kudos to Rich Eisen for keeping full kayfabe, mentioning that Tony Khan is the first NFL exec to do the draft one day after getting piledriven. AEW and Jack Perry were actually mentioned by name on NFL Network draft coverage.

Of course, with ESPN's coverage, the Jags' war room was the only one they didn't show.

Confirmed that TK is an Andy Kaufman fan.

Maybe we soon find out the real Forbidden Door wasn't between AEW and New Japan but between Andy Kaufman's private island and the rest of the world. Kenny Omega and Andy and TK against the Bucks and Perry, book it.

8 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Calling AEW "the Pepsi of pro wrestling" and WWE "The Harvey Weinstein of pro wrestling" is certainly bold and brazen. TK sure doesn't fear libel suits.

Interesting that Dave's reaction basically that you can say that about Vince but it wasn't cool to say that about the whole company, when clearly there's still people working there who were directly or indirectly involved in everything.

Also it seems like showing the Punk footage was not that terrible of an idea now? It set the stage for Jack's return, and even made sure he got a babyface reaction to make the heel turn hit even more? Sure it was motivated by pettiness, but they ended up using it for business as well

I could see the new Elite being "get shit thrown at them like the early nWo days" level heels acting like complete corporate douchebags, and I suppose Kenny and Hangman are going to be on Team TK. I still want Shad to come out and cut a Godfather-ass promo threatening to kill a motherfucker for hurting his son.