Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

Boondocks Kernoodle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this Women's Battle Royal they are supposedly doing at WM where they bring back all the past women wrestlers/divas they can find, it caused two thoughts to cross my mind:

1. You think they reached out to Sable?

2. What are the odds that Tammy Sytch agrees to do it, and ends up using the money to fuck some guy wearing fireman boots and sleeping until nighttime the next day?

Tammy supposedly made some comment about getting in shape for Wrestlemania, so I'm sure she's already agreed.

Sable didn't leave WWE on especially great terms, but they were much better terms than those under which she left the first time, so I could see them contacting her. However, I seriously doubt they called Chyna.

I'm sure they'll try to bring Stacy back, but you can probably forget about her showing up. Which makes me wonder if Cena will start comparing her to Rock about how she won't give back to the wrestling business that did so much for her.

Why wouldn't she show up? Is there a red carpet event that needs a random blonde to show up to?

Which makes me wonder, is this battle royal going to be Sunny, Trish, and like a bunch of Moolah's girls who were jobbers in the 80s?

I think Ex Diva Search contestants that quickly washed out of WWE are more likely to make up the numbers. There must be ten to twenty of them around somewhere.

Which makes me wonder, is this battle royal going to be Sunny, Trish, and like a bunch of Moolah's girls who were jobbers in the 80s?

I think Ex Diva Search contestants that quickly washed out of WWE are more likely to make up the numbers. There must be ten to twenty of them around somewhere.

Plus, all the current Divas on the roster are taking part in the battle royal as well, so they really only have to reach out to approximately 10 other women to bring the number to 25. Didn't Madusa also leave WWE on bad terms? It would be hilarious if they could get Bull Nakano in there.

Coming up with who could realistically be there that's not already on the roster and not part of TNA, like Christy Hemme and Jacqueline:

- Victoria, who just recently retired

- Trish Stratus

- Lita

- Tammy Sytch

- Gail Kim will probably re-debut here I would think

- Stacy Keibler is probably really doubtful

- Torrie Wilson?

- Lelani Kai? Rockin' Robin'? Wendi Richter? (isn't she on bad terms though?)

- Debra? (though - I doubt she and Steve Austin would do well in the same building)

- Ivory

- The Kat? (seriously doubtful)

- Jazz?

- Molly Holly? (she's wrestled extremely little since she left 3-4 years ago)

- Tori?

- Cherry just recently was released

- Joy Giovanni? Amy Weber left on bad terms

- Dawn Marie?

--Wendi Richter was asked to be in the woman's Battle Royal at Wrestlemania this year and Wendi said it was 75% that she will do it. She hasn't been in a WWE ring in more than 23 years since being fired after being double-crossed in a title match with Fabulous Moolah under a mask as Spider Lady in Madison Square Garden when the company was mad at her over not having signed a new long-term contract.

Well, I'll be.

Bruno wouldn't be a shock, their mutual dislike seems to be mostly professional. If Bruno agreed, I think WWE would produce a dvd/Hall of Fame induction in a minute.

Medusa is the one person who would truly surprise me.

Bruno wouldn't be a shock, their mutual dislike seems to be mostly professional. If Bruno agreed, I think WWE would produce a dvd/Hall of Fame induction in a minute.

Medusa is the one person who would truly surprise me.

Bruno has at least talked to Vince in the last five years, so while he'd surprise me, it wouldn't come out of left field.

I think on some level, even though he hates what Eric did, Vince has to respect him for being a total bastard and doing everything he could to screw Vince (as I imagine Vince subscribes to the "ruthless aggression" philosophy in real life). And with Eric, it's not like he owed Vince anything. People like Luger and Madusa, on the other hand, turned their back on him. And for that, they can never be forgiven, unless they could make him money, which they can't, so they're screwed. But Madusa came out of it alright, so whatever.