Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Johnny Sorrow

Members
  • Posts

    5777
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johnny Sorrow

  1. He's already turned, he just hasn't realized it yet. It's my favorite part of a heel turn.
  2. Jose Lothario's uppercut and all of his other punches look down on everyone else and say, "Go fuck yourself." ...in a heated promo.
  3. I personally dont give a fuck one way or another, but the people who are shitting on this are truly the worst example of human beings. Why wouldnt you want to be supportive of people trying to achieve something based on hard work and passion? Heres a Fucking notion, how about putting aside your nerd bullshit about rasslin and recognize that there are folks willing to try to do something and take a risk to get ahead? Its a far better attitude than finding reasons to shit on it. I dont care about Bullet Club and I probably wont watch the show, just like most of you fucking dum dums. But this geek backlash Im seeing all over the Internet places we frequent against guys showing initiative is fucking awful. And you all of you perpetrating it need to be embarrassed and kill yourselves. Its the only way to stop this awful thinking from spreading to the next gener.., Oh, I forgot about the fact that the only thing these dummies are spreading is cream cheese on their fingers. Stop stinking.
  4. The anti Roman chants were clearly a small minority of just dudes. Dudes who are awful and probably havent seen their dicks or Adams apples since they were 12.
  5. Kane begging off was cool. I cant think of anytime Ive seen that before.
  6. Ah, insane vs insane makes sense. And I loved that Elias/ Roman match.
  7. Paige looked hot as fire. If pretending to not see that is what you need to come to grips with being attracted to Paul Bearer then you just be you, bro. No one is judging.
  8. I disagree strongly. The problem with 205 is that they based it on just the guys from the CWC, and there wasn't a lot of star power there. As they add in NXT guys who have been in the system for awhile like Itami and eventually Gargano, you'll see a better show. Shit, that's why Enzo is there.
  9. I know you didnt mean it this way, but "Pale Complextioned Folks" really comes off as something a hillbilly racist would say on the news as he tries to describe his family, be racist, and politically correct at the same time. 😆
  10. Goodson fucking ruled.
  11. AJ Styles is the best there is right now.
  12. You should check out the episodes of Marons podcast where he talks to some of the stars, Chavo jr and Kia, and the creators. The women who created this didnt know anything about wrestling going in, and then listened to the wrestlers working on it as to what was the correct portrayal of wrestling. And then they all fell in love with it, Maron included.
  13. Wait, what?Why am I not getting paid for this? Edit: I mean, Why arent we getting paid for this?
  14. I loved this show more than any wrestling show I've seen in a long fucking time. But holy fuck, Mauro is the worst. For every great call there's eight fucking stinkers. At least when Nigel fucks up its charming.
  15. Wasn't that last one there the first ever WrestleMania weekend ROH show?Yep, and Piper cancelled cause of Feinstein, Dusty covered it and I got to meet Dusty and make him laugh.
  16. And those are the targets for him to do his Twitter gimmick he was recommended to do.I like to think there's two Daves. First there's "Dave, the Dave who is the predominate reporter and historian of pro wrestling, and then there's "Here's what I think/ Twitter character/ awkward radio personality, I don't give a fuck PWG is fun" Dave.
  17. And he picked Loney Orcan. It was his choice. The NXT guys who need new names, and Biff Busick is a terrible name, are told to come up with lists of ideas for names now. It isn't like it once was.
  18. I'm not gonna dispute the guys background and sources, but when an ex TMZ guy is breaking stories, it really shows that "Pro Wrestling Journalism" is a fucking joke.
  19. Johnny Sorrow

    WWE releases

    I'm sure both of them can get over a lick.
  20. Rusev and English are my new favorite act. They're fucking tremendous. It totally has that feel of two guys thrown together with nothing going on who luck into chemistry. And it helps that both are awesome performers both in matches and in backstage stuff. Oh, and Rusev has a catchphrase, and it's awesome. I myself, am at this moment, celebrating Rusev Day. And, I need to clarify, now that I saw the whole show, they're my favorite up and coming act. Sami and Owens are my favorite top act. Outstanding.
  21. You know what makes Zigglers act even more awful than it already was? The stupid record needle scratching to cut his music. Its 2017, most of the audience doesnt even know what a record player is. I love that Vince probably thinks Ellsworth in a dog suit is just silly shit that he thinks is hilarious, and has no idea what a Furry/ Dom deal is. 😄
  22. Bliss is booked that way because she's committed to her character and has the best facial expressions and heel synergy with the crowd. It makes it more important when someone does beat her, and I'd imagine it's going to be Asuka. And I hope they fued over the belt. I think Bliss is a great "in ring worker", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I think it means knowing how to connect with a crowd and do the wrestling as your character would do, which is exactly what she does. Shit, the only two heels who got chewed out by Angle for not helping fight the SD siege thing were Miz and Bliss, two of the only folks there who know how to be real heels.
  23. I can't speak to the 3 hour version, but RAW on Hulu this week was great.
  24. Anyone who thinks buggy whip arms is something that should even be referenced in 2017, let alone given reverence to, needs to be on a watchlist. No offense.
×
×
  • Create New...