Pro Wrestling Only

The Best Match of this Wrestler......

jpchicago23

Ok this is a little game that I thought of on another board a few years back that basically defines certain wrestlers best matches as well as opening up peoples eyes to other matches they might not have known about. The way it works is the first person would name a wrestler and what they think their best match is. Then people reply with what they think until there are 3 replies with the same match, on that third and deciding reply that person would then name a different wrestler and continue the chain. We could do 5 replies of the same match but that might take forever with such differing opinions.

I'll start it off with Terry Funk and say his match against Flair at Clash 89. Now as soon as there are 3 replies with the same match, that last person throws another name out there

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sort of confused does it have to be the same match or just the same two opponents? I perfer the Bash match to the Clash one myself.

It's supposed to be whatever you think is Terry Funk's best match. So if you think the Bash match w/Flair is his best match, that'd be your answer.

I am sort of confused does it have to be the same match or just the same two opponents? I perfer the Bash match to the Clash one myself.

It's supposed to be whatever you think is Terry Funk's best match. So if you think the Bash match w/Flair is his best match, that'd be your answer.

Correct. Its whatever your favorite is... it can be completely different from anyone elses its just that when there are 3 alike answers that third person changes the wrestler.