Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2013

Ricky Jackson

Guest TheGreatPuma

If Bryan wins the title against Cena and than Orton takes advantage of that by cashing in the MITB, I think it would be really nice to see Kane come back -- I assume he's out -- to make sure Bryan keeps the belt. This would work best if this is Kane's first appearance back. This would solidify their friendship and I think connect really well and make a terrific emotional moment for the audience.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the kayfabe idea behind Axel attacking Bryan? Heyman clearly wanted to screw with Punk, where does DB fit into the picture? I mean you could make up some theory that Heyman wanted Axel to take out DB so that Punk thought he would have a chance to win before getting screwed as well, but that would be really far-fetched.

I'm not going to totally trash Axel yet, but he's far from being over.

Axel is bland as hell. He won't ever be more than a mid card talent - a solid worker but he just doesn't have 'it'. Best suited in the tag division.

What is the kayfabe idea behind Axel attacking Bryan? Heyman clearly wanted to screw with Punk, where does DB fit into the picture?

Maybe Heyman was initially trying to help Punk win the match, but when Punk attacked Curtis Axel he got pissed off and attacked Punk. They could play it as a 'lost patience on the spur of the moment' turn instead of something that has long been planned. Seems to most logical kayfabe explanation.

I like how anarchistxx reviews WWE, like I review New Japan

Pretty much. I know you enjoy the product but it constantly underwhelms me. There must be something that keeps me watching on and off. Habit and convenience, I suppose, although it is just as convenient for me to watch TNA and I never find myself tuning in to that.

I though Sheamus was going to die when he took that awkward bump off the ladder

The one where he fell back first on top of it? He looked seriously pissed off at RVD after that, and worked very stiff for the remainder of the match.

You know, Heyman honestly and earnestly trying to help Punk, caring about Punk, only to be spurned like a jilted lover, genuine to him when he's never told any other honest truth in his life, only for it to not matter.

That's pretty poetic.

Kinda like how he honestly and earnestly tried to help Brock Lesnar, only to get ignored, so he turns on him for Big Show? It's what the guy does. He doesn't give a shit about anybody that won't let him completely control them. We all knew the second Brock Lesnar showed up to attack Punk that Heyman turning would be the other shoe dropping on Punk. Let's not read too much into it.

You know, Heyman honestly and earnestly trying to help Punk, caring about Punk, only to be spurned like a jilted lover, genuine to him when he's never told any other honest truth in his life, only for it to not matter.

That's pretty poetic.

Kinda like how he honestly and earnestly tried to help Brock Lesnar, only to get ignored, so he turns on him for Big Show? It's what the guy does. He doesn't give a shit about anybody that won't let him completely control them. We all knew the second Brock Lesnar showed up to attack Punk that Heyman turning would be the other shoe dropping on Punk. Let's not read too much into it.

I read too much into everything else. Why not this too?