Pro Wrestling Only

What are your favorite or what you think are the best southern brawls ever?

jpchicago23

I wanted to make this favorite brawls ever but that can be pretty vague so i went the southern route. For me there's nothing I love more than seeing Terry Funk or Jerry Lawler go punch for punch with a motherfucker from the trailer park. I also love the southern stereotypical stuff like chains in the trunks and throwing powder in the eyes. Some of my favorite matches are the Funk/Lawler series, The Dustin Rhodes/Stud Stable stuff and the Lawler/Moondogs stuff. What are some other favorites or best of all time? Doesn't necessarily have to be contested I'm the south either example being Rich/Funk from ECW

• 2 months later...

Is there anything from WWE or TNA that could be considered a classic southern style brawl? One of the Storm/Roode matches maybe? I'm going back on a southern kick and may even do a southern project of sorts. I've seen a lot of the Texas,Mid South, and Memphis stuff but the rest of the 80s southern wrestling is a blind spot for me

• 2 months later...