Pro Wrestling Only

Websites and Blogs Worth Following

Loss

On the "Blogs" section of this site, it turns out that I can create a link to anything, even external sites. So I wanted to ask what wrestling websites and blogs you'd like to see listed there. Please keep in mind that I'm not referring to "reference" sites in this case, but rather websites that are updated on an ongoing basis.

I'd like to ideally create a one-stop shop where you could click on the Blogs page and have access to the latest wrestling news, reviews, opinions, etc ... whether they are at PWO or not.

Please help me build a comprehensive list. I don't want to just put anything and everything there, but if we can round up the good stuff, that's good. :)

So um there is this blog that someone writes and has way too many words in it, but it is kinda sorta cool guess, but not really. It is called ridingspacemountain.blogspot.com, but Im not sure like I said just a passing interest. So um yeah, it might be cool to link to that, but totally up to you, dude. I checked it and it is ridingspacemountain.blogspot.com. Yeah...

Honestly, the only websites I check regularly for wrestling are here, WON, Voices of Wrestling, and my own blog, restholdwrestling.blogspot.com

Shilling my own space aside, F4W/WON is the place I check most, with Voices coming in 2nd and having the benefit of being a non-pay wall site. PWPonderings is pretty good for US indy stuff too.