Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestler's Political Affiliations

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine he'd probably just stick to talking about WWE, and not go off-script bar an occasional line or jab or something else.

Now that it's official, let me just state that there's nothing about Kid Rock that would indicate he wouldn't feel the need to go off script since he's the guy who sold shirts like these.

• 2 months later...

https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/1003896527021137921

Kevin Nash @RealKevinNash

David Mullins and Charles Craig I'm ashamed on the ruling today. Would be honored to purchase your next anniversary cake. The hate must stop. Let he who has not sinned throw the 1st stone. Or not bake the cake. Please contact me

12:09 AM - 5 Jun 2018 from Florida, USA

• 1 month later...

I feel like it should be mentioned that the "Big Cass got heat for being a Trump supporter" stuff that was floating around turned out to be him getting heat for spouting anti Syria immigrant stuff to Sami Zayn, which is something that should be recognized as a dick move regardless of politics.

• 2 years later...
On 7/13/2018 at 3:03 PM, sek69 said:

I feel like it should be mentioned that the "Big Cass got heat for being a Trump supporter" stuff that was floating around turned out to be him getting heat for spouting anti Syria immigrant stuff to Sami Zayn, which is something that should be recognized as a dick move regardless of politics.

I am two years late to the party on this, but:

1. Fuck Big Cass

2. Is there anywhere I can get more info on this incident?

3. Fuck Big Cass

I'm sure there's something in an Observer back issue on it, but IIRC it was at the height of Trump pushing the Muslim travel ban and Cass was basically parroting all the usual talking points you'd expect to hear. So indirectly it was getting heat for being pro-Trump and more for being an asshole to a co worker by talking shit on his cultural background.