Pro Wrestling Only
Cross Face Chicken Wing

Wrestler's Political Affiliations

no workers in Japan thta oi know know are part of the \Party i belong to very few Japanese people full beieve in my stance im hard left anti-statist and i march withe tje unions on labour day and one of my best friend os the former lead singer the Punk band the stalin

I imagine he'd probably just stick to talking about WWE, and not go off-script bar an occasional line or jab or something else.

Now that it's official, let me just state that there's nothing about Kid Rock that would indicate he wouldn't feel the need to go off script since he's the guy who sold shirts like these.

https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/1003896527021137921

Kevin Nash @RealKevinNash

David Mullins and Charles Craig I'm ashamed on the ruling today. Would be honored to purchase your next anniversary cake. The hate must stop. Let he who has not sinned throw the 1st stone. Or not bake the cake. Please contact me

12:09 AM - 5 Jun 2018 from Florida, USA

This is the same Big Kev who went around wearing pro Trump shirts to try to trigger the libs, so he's always a worker to the core.

I feel like it should be mentioned that the "Big Cass got heat for being a Trump supporter" stuff that was floating around turned out to be him getting heat for spouting anti Syria immigrant stuff to Sami Zayn, which is something that should be recognized as a dick move regardless of politics.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:03 PM, sek69 said:

I feel like it should be mentioned that the "Big Cass got heat for being a Trump supporter" stuff that was floating around turned out to be him getting heat for spouting anti Syria immigrant stuff to Sami Zayn, which is something that should be recognized as a dick move regardless of politics.

I am two years late to the party on this, but:

1. Fuck Big Cass

2. Is there anywhere I can get more info on this incident?

3. Fuck Big Cass

I'm sure there's something in an Observer back issue on it, but IIRC it was at the height of Trump pushing the Muslim travel ban and Cass was basically parroting all the usual talking points you'd expect to hear. So indirectly it was getting heat for being pro-Trump and more for being an asshole to a co worker by talking shit on his cultural background.

Those Big Cass stories have never been proven by the way.

Sami and Kevin Owens are/were good friends of Enzo and Cass. 

Big Cass has the distinction of being the only person whose "feel good story" on the DDP Yoga App has been deleted not too shortly (don't remember but it didn't stay up for more than a few weeks at best) after it got published...