Pro Wrestling Only

Dragon King Karl show

Any fans?

I've given it a go a few times. He seems to know his stuff on 80s territories and whatnot, but his bumbling, meandering way of expressing himself can be grating. And I'm not overly interested in hearing about his shift patterns in the Georgia PD....

• 2 weeks later...

I thought his history of wrestling series from a few years back was really very good. The main problem with the show is that he could kind of do with a co-host at times just to play off.

For example, Gary Cubeta brings almost nothing to those Talk57.com interviews with Matysik, but it helps break things up a bit so it's not just Larry rambling to himself, and I think Dragon Karl goes into that territory on occassion.

Someone told me they liked a show he did recently that talked about Continental for the first 30 minutes. I'm not a podcast guy in the first place but I was not a fan. I only lasted 20 minutes because I was busy editing a list and just needed something to listen to.