Pro Wrestling Only

Where the Big Boys Play #67 - Halloween Havoc 91

http://placetobenation.com/where-the-big-boys-play-67-halloween-havoc-1991/

hhavoc91main.png

Chad and Parv review Halloween Havoc 91.

- [8:00] Wrestling Observer and PW Torch roundup: Flair stripped of the NWA title, turmoil for Tom Zenk, and mystery angles.

- [51:50] Review of Halloween Havoc 91: Chamber of Horrors, PN News horror, Bobby Eaton and his pumpkin, and the Halloween Phantom.

- [2:15:15] End of show awards

AND be sure to check out Matt Ds great companion piece at PTBN: http://placetobenation.com/wtbbp-the-column-beyond-the-great-match-robbery-of-1991/

The PWO-PTBN Podcast Network features great shows you can find right here at Place to Be Nation. By subscribing on iTunes or SoundCloud, you’ll have access to new episodes, bonus content, as well as a complete archive of: Where the Big Boys Play, Titans of Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling Super-Show, Good Will Wrestling, and Wrestling With the Past.

Ok, so I got a bit in before work this morning and I have a complaint.

If you are hating on carving a pumpkin, than you are missing out on one of the great joys of life. That is, eating roasted pumpkin seeds!!!!!

Mine, brine those suckers over night, dry them off, than cover them up with oil, salt and some flavour (I like chili powder) and its the greatest snack of the year!!

Not to mention you get a cool spooky pumpkin to look at for a week or so. Also.. they look really cool if you let them start to rot.

In conclusion, you guys are doing it wrong.

In rewatching this, I was fairly amazed by how violent the Chamber match was. That wasn't in my memories of this. Speaking of memories, I'm very much like Parv as these were some of the iconic shows of my youth so things like Windham's hand getting wedged into the door are indelibly pressed in my mind so for him not to immediately place it is strange to me on some level. It makes for a good balance between the two of you.