Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Show

Grimmas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also just got to the Will and Tim section. No offense Steven, but your Bret argument is fucking retarded.

I don't want to get into either. I just wanted to mentioned it somewhere to let off steam.

Will didn't even mention Ron Garvin.

Like I said, you can argue Bret is more talented, although Flair had better results and that can't be denied.

I've also just got to the Will and Tim section. No offense Steven, but your Bret argument is fucking retarded.

I don't want to get into either. I just wanted to mentioned it somewhere to let off steam.

Like I said, you can argue Bret is more talented, although Flair had better results and that can't be denied.

I have to agree, I believe that Bret, os a better in-ring technically, however, Flair tells a better story. Flair is a better talker. I do see one fly in the ointment, if it were. You say Bret had not a lot to work with in WWF(as him on top), Flair in Crockett, had as much shit to carry(dusty, nikita, road warriors,etc). I believe that Flair has had more top level matches, I lived more Bret as a kid, and lean toward Bret.(personal choice)

I have to agree, I believe that Bret, os a better in-ring technically, however, Flair tells a better story. Flair is a better talker. I do see one fly in the ointment, if it were. You say Bret had not a lot to work with in WWF(as him on top), Flair in Crockett, had as much shit to carry(dusty, nikita, road warriors,etc). I believe that Flair has had more top level matches, I lived more Bret as a kid, and lean toward Bret.(personal choice)

Flair had shit too, but Flair had Windham, Steamboat, Luger, Magnum, RIcky Morton, etc.. to work as champ.

Bret had Shawn, Austin, Kid... not much else, maybe Taker.

Finally, after a day of football, turkey and Black Friday shopping on a Thursday (stupidest thing ever), I am able to relax and listen to this. I will throw in comments along the way but THUMBS UP TO PARV for thinking about PWO!!!!

Awesome! Lots of fun discussions and lots of PWO plugs.

Alright, loved this show and how many people took part in this. Listening to Charles and Steven now. This show inspired me to write a Happy Thanksgiving note in the Announcements section and I don't think I always realize how much I love wrestling and message board and podcast culture and how it has been a positive in my life.

Oh, I also want to apologize to all of the awesome people I couldn't get on the special. People like Kelly, Brad, Dave, Dylan, Johnny, Rich, Scott, and I am probably missing some that we couldn't just find time.

Although, there will be a Christmas Special coming in December!

http://placetobenation.com/pro-wrestling-super-show-ecw-living-dangerously-98/

19980301_bambam_taz.jpg

Host: Steven Graham
Guests: Marc Clair & Glenn Butler

On this episode we continue down the extreme path and look at ECW Living Dangerously ’98. We get to see a match so extreme that it almost gets ECW kicked off of PPV. Not to mention a match we need to watch before we die in Bam Bam Bigelow vs Taz. Join us as we open up the Extreme Vault!

http://placetobenation.com/pro-wrestling-super-show-the-wrestler-snapshot-11-andre-the-giant/

PWSS36.jpg

Guests: Tim Livingston & Dave Musgrave (Wrestling Culture)

On this week’s episode we focus The Wrestler Snapshot on the legendary Andre the Giant. Taking a look at matches from Japan to the WWF, we also look at some the earliest footage of Andre available, including him at 20 being a lumberjack and his role in a kung fu movie! Everybody get happy, because we are talking about Andre!

PWSS37.jpg

http://placetobenation.com/pro-wrestling-super-show-top-6-desert-island-matches/

Guests: Pete (Titans of Wrestling) & Kris Zellner (Lucha Report)

We are stranded on a desert island and we only have an unlimited power source, dvd player, TV and 6 wrestling matches. Which 6 do we take with us? Find out here!

http://placetobenation.com/pro-wrestling-super-show-holiday-party/

PWSS38.jpg

Guests: Tim Livingston, Will (Good Will Wrestling, Wrestling with the Past) & Parv (Where the Big Boys Play, Titans of Wrestling)

It’s the holiday party! After a rough start, we have some epic discussions. Match of the year, black Survivor Series match, dream matches, different ethnic Mount Rushmores, Christmas wishes and much much more. A fun, all over the place, episode!

Great fucking show but it would have been a shitty Christmas Party to be at. Hahaha

I picture you all in a corner having this convo in the kitchen at a Christmas party where everyone else is at the table playing Cards Against Humanity and laughing. Hahaha.

I'd be in the kitchen and my opinions are the best. And you all love me.