Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs

Exposer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite a long card, so presumably they are separating the two longest matches out i.e. this and the main event. Hopefully AJ/Nicki gets some time but don't bank on it - more likely some pointless 'comedy' segment will be given fifteen minutes instead.

Bray-Dean the main event now? Weird.

Don't see this as overly weird. It has been the longest built match on the card, and has the titular stipulation.

It's not that odd. Dean-Bray was the first match announced for the card, at last month's PPV. Plus, for the most part (if memory serves, which it might not) they've kept those two away from the other other three TLC-stip matches, which have all interacted with each other heavily.

It is quite a long card, so presumably they are separating the two longest matches out i.e. this and the main event. Hopefully AJ/Nicki gets some time but don't bank on it - more likely some pointless 'comedy' segment will be given fifteen minutes instead.

Bray-Dean the main event now? Weird.

Don't see this as overly weird. It has been the longest built match on the card, and has the titular stipulation.

I wonder if Rusev-Swagger will be even shorter than the Divas match. Really, there's no reason for Swagger to be a threat to Rusev.