Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs

Exposer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be in the minority, but I have no problem with another Cena-Lesnar. They have great chemistry and I see a natural arc for their 2014-2015 series. Lesnar overwhelmed Cena at Summerslam. Cena showed he could compete in match No. 2 but couldn't close the show. And in match No. 3, he'll either take the last step or Lesnar will be reaffirmed as a monster going into Mania.

Yea, I agree. The way the first two Cena/Lesnar matches played out, a third and final match to close it out feels right. The first two matches were both good and the third will almost definitely have good heat, so I don't really see what the issue is. They will have teased the match for several months by the time it happens at the Royal Rumble. It is a rare modern WWE match that feels like the culmination of a long and important issue.

Reigns promo was unbelievably bad.

Oh, it wasn't THAT bad. He stumbled a bit and that was it. In the history of bad promos that doesn't even register. Seriously.

Yeah, I thought it was fine. He made his point: entering the Rumble, intending on making an even bigger impact.

Reigns promo was unbelievably bad.

Oh, it wasn't THAT bad. He stumbled a bit and that was it. In the history of bad promos that doesn't even register. Seriously.

Yeah, I thought it was fine. He made his point: entering the Rumble, intending on making an even bigger impact.

Oh it wasn't good, but it was hardly " unbelievably bad."

Kane vs. Ryback (Chairs Match)

- Man, Kane is the drizzling shits. I thought some of the chair shots were creative like the Snake Eyes in the corner. The chair counter to the meat hook was pretty great and I thought they were going to put Kane over. The proper finish would have been a Shell Shock on a pile of chairs but I guess not.

Never ceases to amaze me that Kane it still on the roster. He hasn't had a memorable feud in over fifteen years, and you can count on one hand the amount of quality matches he has had during that period.

I can't stand Kane as a heel, but he just had a great tag title reign a year and a half ago, settle down.

He was the Brendan Rogers to Daniel Bryan's Luis Suarez though.

This Bray Wyatt promo is truly terrible. Embarrassing stuff. The cheesy statements about ascending to heaven, the forced delivery, the pretend laughter. He seriously has to be one of the worst promos in company history when you consider the amount of microphone time given. What an awful, awful character. People like him are the reason I can't watch Raw live - sitting through his rambling, cringe worthy promos turned me off the product again a few months ago.