Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Week of April 6 - 12

Exposer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin and San Antonio are very babyface friendly cities.

So Austin, the hippest city in the Country, is so cool they know "hijacking" the show is lame shit that other cities do to seem hip.

I really need to visit Austin.

Johnny ATX is so your town .

The Neville match felt fresh and unexpected. I'm shocked that someone would use the Kevin Dunn Conspiracy to shit on it. This wasn't Charlotte Flair. Neville had a competitive match where he got his shine (yes he did) and the crowd ate it up. He was put over as a future prospect that can go toe to to with the world champion. Made both look credible and the champ came out of it with extra prick heat.

They need to do a hot, top of the hour Miztv segment where Mizdow gets to show his comedy chops with Miz delivering a beat down. The feud is in danger of fizzling out.

I'm enjoying the new directions of Sheamus, New Day and the Prime Time Playas so far.

Gosh Stardust is crap. I like the open challenge idea but Cena's looked rotten the last couple of weeks and the challengers haven't helped.

Fairly decent show for such a depleted roster. Crowd was awesome.

So Austin, the hippest city in the Country, is so cool they know "hijacking" the show is lame shit that other cities do to seem hip.

Meltzer said they had a bad house last night in terms of ticket sales which is not a good sign. So who stayed home... the cool hip Austinites that are as cool as you claim they are... or the family friendly crowd that cheers everyone and that you love so much. You can't have both.

I thought it was weird as hell that Cena had such a hard time beating Stardust. I'm not sure it took Cena that much effort to beat Rusev. Also Cena needs to stop yelling out spots from across the ring. They tried to repeat Mania with Show playing Brock, and it came off about how you would expect.

I was pretty surprised at that NXT chant Neville got from such a casual crowd. It was a good showing for Neville I think he'll be a solid edition to the mid card as I'd rather see him in random no build matches than Ziggler. The women's match was putrid. The NXT women coming up have their work cut out turning this division around.

Meltzer said they had a bad house last night in terms of ticket sales which is not a good sign. So who stayed home... the cool hip Austinites that are as cool as you claim they are... or the family friendly crowd that cheers everyone and that you love so much. You can't have both.

It was more of a joke than an actual theory. Lol

Did Stardust just stop caring after the Brotherhood heel turn? Is there something going on behind the scenes? He was fairly sharp in his first few weeks with the gimmick but, outside of the post-match promo at Fastlane, Cody has totally out of sorts for a while now. The way that WWE abruptly derailed the Goldust feud is really odd too.

Cody is emphatic that he wasn't interested in a Goldust program on his non-WWE Twitter. He seems invested in the gimmick based on the Mr. Sinister entrance gear he came up with. I just think he thought it'd be cool to work differently as Stardust, but it's just not coming across well.

Did Stardust just stop caring after the Brotherhood heel turn? Is there something going on behind the scenes? He was fairly sharp in his first few weeks with the gimmick but, outside of the post-match promo at Fastlane, Cody has totally out of sorts for a while now. The way that WWE abruptly derailed the Goldust feud is really odd too.

I thought the first match as star dust was actually pretty cool as he had totally changed his move set. It was great for one night. the problem is that his entire utility was as a hot tag.