Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Rulebook

Grimmas

So you are going to run against Central States in the same town........really this whole project was done at this time before full expansion meaning that wasn't going to happen like in real life. The only way further expansion happens in this project is if someone quits their territory then their towns get gobbled up by whichever territory wants it.

Parv would have to drop out of the NWA in order to run Central States. Then the NWA can help Central States run better cards and the WWF can fail.

We would need some kind of poll.

Are you vetoing me running St. Louis?

Did Central States really run St. Louis in 83?

St. Louis Wrestling Club ran twice in July, then there is nothing until December by the WWF.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are going to run against Central States in the same town........really this whole project was done at this time before full expansion meaning that wasn't going to happen like in real life. The only way further expansion happens in this project is if someone quits their territory then their towns get gobbled up by whichever territory wants it.

Parv would have to drop out of the NWA in order to run Central States. Then the NWA can help Central States run better cards and the WWF can fail.

St. Louis Wrestling Club ran twice in July, then there is nothing until December by the WWF.

I am counting Larry Matysik as an employee. I won't run St. Louis if the NWA opposes.

I am running shows in Ohio and Detroit though.

Will wait for decision on St. Louis.

Since there is no benefit to being an outlaw promotion in this game, I vote we either create 2 leagues (NWA & AWA perhaps) or that everyone has a chance to start out in the NWA.

Anyone can want to join the NWA if they want or the AWA. I can't imagine why they would not be approved.

Of course, if Stampede wants a true travelling champion the NWA Canadian Champion would be more than willing to come to Calgary to defend his belt!

Private trades and exchanges are cool. Maybe the Canadians should join up and create the CWA!

When Matsyik split to form Greater St. Louis Wrestling Club the old St. Louis Wrestling Club still ran St. Louis and ran loaded shows against Larry's outlaw group hence why he sold out to Vince in December.

JVK already setting up to try and run us out of business everyone. I think maybe we need to band together and make sure we're prepared to fight the WWF.

I don't believe the WWF is doing anything nefarious. Maple Leaf Wrestling is a proud partner of the World Wrestling Federation. The WWF Intercontinental Champion is a big feature of our Maple Leaf Gardens shows.

All of this is hearsay, and I hope the NWA doesn't do anything rash that could cause a war.

JVK already setting up to try and run us out of business everyone. I think maybe we need to band together and make sure we're prepared to fight the WWF.

I am not, I am merely running towns that WWF actually ran in 1983. If the NWA is opposed to me running St. Louis, I won't run it. Vince McMahon Sr is a proud member of the NWA.

Since there is no benefit to being an outlaw promotion in this game, I vote we either create 2 leagues (NWA & AWA perhaps) or that everyone has a chance to start out in the NWA.

Southwest was loosely affiliated with AWA for a while but at some point in 1983 that ended and they decided to create their own 'World Title.' I plan to copy real life and pretend that never happened, just using the Southwest Heavyweight title as my main belt. I'm going to stay on the fence to see what Crossface does with the AWA title before deciding whether or not to join with a larger affiliation.

Southwest was loosely affiliated with AWA for a while but at some point in 1983 that ended and they decided to create their own 'World Title.' I plan to copy real life and pretend that never happened, just using the Southwest Heavyweight title as my main belt. I'm going to stay on the fence to see what Crossface does with the AWA title before deciding whether or not to join with a larger affiliation.

The NWA Canadian Champion is willing to display the greatest title on Earth in Texas!

The NWA Canadian Champion is willing to display the greatest title on Earth in Texas!

You didn't even land the Canadian I wanted, the man with the hands of stone.

Rick Martel, Ivan Koloff, Greg Valentine, Sgt. Slaughter and Bret Hart are all worthy future champions in the tournament.