Pro Wrestling Only

OK, I think I figured out a solution for the territory takeover crisis

goodhelmet

Puerto Rico ---à Florida ---à Alabama ---> Georgia ---à New Orleans --à San Antonio --à Dallas --à Memphis ---> Lexington --> Mid Atlantic ----à Puerto Rico

New York ---à Indianapolis --à Kansas City ---- > Minneapolis -----à Stampede ---à (Vancouver / Portland) ---à Toronto ----à Montreal --à New York

OK, check it out, when I first thought of the territory proposal, I was thinking in pairs. However, people were pissed off with who they were paired off with, etc. . Instead of a pair system, how about a line system? I tried doing this with all of the territories in one line but it got too convoluted and I couldn't really see how it would work. So, I split it into two... North and South.

Now, there is very much a chance that a territory that got merged (like Vancouver/Portland) goes out of business. At that point, somebody should get that territory. However, if you take over an office, you shouldn't be able to take over another. So, lets say, Vancouver goes out of business then Stampede would get that territory. However, if Toronto goes out, Vancouver shouldn't get the next territory also. Then, Stampede would get Toronto and Stampede/Toronto would merge. This means that if Montreal went out of business, Minneapolis would get the territory. However, if Portland/Vancouver or Stampede/Toronto went out of business before Montreal, then Minneapolis would get that merged company.

I think the system works. I think the map is fair and once you merge, you can't get another merger until all of the territories in your area are merged. However, if you get a merged territory, since you can only save a certain amount of wrestlers, that means higher quality free agents for everyone else. I think it is a win/win and I tried to take considerations into account (like Grimmas/Jerry insisting they are in this for the long haul).

It works the same way. Let me pick on you, Kris. We decide Kris isn't doing shit with his territory so we hand over Georgia to Alabama. This is now the Georgia/Alabama territory.

At some point, inactive territory owners should man up and either let somebody else have access to the wrestlers by dropping out... or just letting us know they got behind and coming back with kick ass product the way Jesse Ewiak did.

If Mid-South drops out there are going to be some really happy people in that draft because I could only see taking maybe 2-3 of the mid-low level guys. I have no need for "big names" at this point with rinky dink Southwest that's biggest babyfaces in real life were Bob Sweetan & Scott Casey.

I'd suggest a warning when they're approaching a month of inactivity. If no response to the warning they forfeit the territory after a month of inactivity. If there is a response, they have up to one week after they hit the month mark to actually get sonething posted.

I would allow some leeway for situations where soneone informs ahead of time they will be temporarily inactive (but obviously not if they say they'll be out for a few months, that's just too long).

And I suggest this fully aware that I'm one of the stragglers that needs to get to posting.

Could there be a way to split a territory? Let's take WCCW as an example, could you split it between Southwest and Mid South with the two promotions doing a mini draft between the two?

That's too convoluted bro. I think people are missing out on the idea that once people start dropping out, and companies start merging, those who don't get rewarded initially could conceivably be rewarded big time if a merged company dies off. I am trying to find a simple solution to guys not being able to commit to the project.

I stand by wanting to pair off with WWC. We have I think five total talent deals in place and we're less than a month in. I would guess Boricua would also like some insurance that in case I drop out he's got the guys he's booking. If we go with the diagram that's not something I'm going to push too hard on, just suggesting that people who have heavy talent trades with one other promotion might like the idea of pairing up.

To Grimmas... what the fuck? Everybody only gets on territory to take over initially.

To dawho... I understand your issue but it is also a peril of the game in some ways.

I know everyone is worried about getting fucked but that isn't this purpose of this. This is an "In case of emergency, break glass" plan.