Pro Wrestling Only

Night of Champions Thread.

jackwebb

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler - I didn't like this. I thought there were too many near falls off superkicks. Plus, it was too your turn, my turn. I also think Dolph has fallen considerably in ring. The finish was goofy hell. Why wasn't Dolph disqualified for interference (even it it's accidental)?

When was he good?

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler - I didn't like this. I thought there were too many near falls off superkicks. Plus, it was too your turn, my turn. I also think Dolph has fallen considerably in ring. The finish was goofy hell. Why wasn't Dolph disqualified for interference (even it it's accidental)?

When was he good?

Sleeper era? Granted, he was wrestling Rey a lot.

The Wyatt Family vs. Ambrose, Reigns & Y2J

- Well, I prefer Jericho over Kane

- Another exhibit on why they should have never broken up the Shield or the Wyatts. These guys excel in 6 man tags and Stroman’s weaknesses are hidden in this format.

- Really strong match where Jericho didn’t really add anything special or detract from the match.

- I enjoyed this a bunch.

The Wyatts vs Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, & Chris Jericho - Jericho is such a shitty third man. The problem with this match is it shouldn't have happened until two or three months from now. Then Reigns & Ambrose could actually you get a guy Strowman's size to compete with him after losing to him for months. Strowman needed to work in a tag with Bray or something. The match was really good actually and the faces did their best to make Strowman look good. The Wyatts did get pretty good heat because of Jericho though. Is Jericho joining the Wyatts? What's up with that post-match?

When was he good?

I was on the "I don't get the Dolph love" train back then but I've firmly moved onto the "Please let this fucker die in a fire" train now. Carry on with your PPV discussion while I get caught up on NFL games in condensed mode and drink too much for a guy who is trying to stop getting fat.

When was he good?

I liked him a lot around this time yes. I haven't liked him in over two years. Granted I haven't gone back and watched any of his stuff 2009-2012.

Wouldn't the logical strategy for Rollins is to immediately get himself disqualified in the US title match to preserve himself for Sting? Surely the WWE title is more important to him right?

No, he has to prove himself to the Greatest WWE Superstar Ever in History so he'll do two 20-30 minute defenses.