Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV January 18 to 24

Grimmas

Why would Triple H need to jump anyone? Isn't he still one of the bosses? He can just order someone to give up their spot for him.

Technically he is the boss so he could do that, but if they were going to that they'd just have him announce before the show he was in. But I'm just picturing them showing him and Steph watching backstage throughout the match, getting increasingly frustrated until he finally heads there himself and tosses Axel, or whomever is 30th, out of the way to take it into his own hands. He could threaten to fire them I suppose if it was a babyface, but having Axel get screwed again is better for continuity.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is smart enough to realize by the 25th elimination or 25th entry whichever that if Reigns is going to be a problem he has a plan in place. In fact, sad to say he is probably the contigency plan already at 30, with a jobber as the backup if Reigns is no longer a concern. But sure for the purpose of building up their match he probably has to do it the roid raging way, attacking the true entrant and stealing his spot.

A lot of those presumed entrants mentioned earlier already have a match on the show. Ambrose-Owens are in a Last Man Standing match for a title. I gotta believe there's not a high chance either one is in the match. I could see both Usos not getting in. I doubt Barrett's in. I bet Del Rio, Kalisto, and the New Day will all do double duty though. People doing double duty is a pet peeve of my in the Rumble. I hate it.

To add to my previous post, we have to remember guys like Taker (who I think will almost certainly be in now), Kane, and the Miz haven't even been announced. That's three spots that will likely take the place of Owens, Ambrose, and at least one Uso. I wouldn't be surprised to see a guy like Jack Swagger get in to fill up space either. Then there's Mark Henry who's definitely in because he's worked multiple matches this week and he even has an interview on WWE.com talking about it being his last Rumble. I'm probably being a little hopeful in my bias against Rumble double duty but there are several people being looked over as possible entrants. Plus, I'll be there live. I don't want to see two guys who likely worked a grueling LMS match for another title come into the match.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a guy like Jack Swagger get in to fill up space either. Then there's Mark Henry who's definitely in because he's worked multiple matches this week and he even has an interview on WWE.com talking about it being his last Rumble.

Swagger and Henry are teaming up in the pre-show as part of a fatal fourway to qualify for the Rumble. It's either them, the Ascension, the Dudleys or the ever-popular team of Damian Sandow and Darren Young

I wouldn't be surprised to see a guy like Jack Swagger get in to fill up space either. Then there's Mark Henry who's definitely in because he's worked multiple matches this week and he even has an interview on WWE.com talking about it being his last Rumble.

Swagger and Henry are teaming up in the pre-show as part of a fatal fourway to qualify for the Rumble. It's either them, the Ascension, the Dudleys or the ever-popular team of Damian Sandow and Darren Young

This is something that kind of irks me, why does WWE insist on breaking up tag teams? It seems they have a certain time frame where they'll just break up a team for no reason. It's not like teams have an expiration date. Why can't we have guys be career tag team guys if there's no plans to ever push them as singles?