Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV January 18 to 24

Grimmas

Here I was just thinking he was Roddy Piper in WCW without a match that could draw.

His reaction warrants more a feud with Neville than anything else. It would be a total waste of Neville's strength taking bumps though. Instead he somehow got bumped from doing bad segments with New Day into an even higher slot.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Wyatts face turn isn't the worst idea in the world in a few months, similar to how Undertaker turned and pretty much remained the same guy. They would be natural rivals for Balor Club, assuming that's a go.

I do think it's incredibly interesting that in the last few weeks there were two Wyatts Interrupt The Authority segments, and both times the Wyatts got a massive pop that dies out as soon as it's clear they are still supposed to be loner heels.

A Wyatts face turn isn't the worst idea in the world in a few months, similar to how Undertaker turned and pretty much remained the same guy. They would be natural rivals for Balor Club, assuming that's a go.

I do think it's incredibly interesting that in the last few weeks there were two Wyatts Interrupt The Authority segments, and both times the Wyatts got a massive pop that dies out as soon as it's clear they are still supposed to be loner heels.

Some people say the Wyatts aren't over. I think the fans are just waiting for them to do something interesting with them. Bray Wyatt right now should be trying to "take down the machine" not just be guys who are part of it. Make that switch, they will be the most over act on the show, regardless of if they are faces or heels.

Here I was just thinking he was Roddy Piper in WCW without a match that could draw.

If this doesn't result eventually in a Jericho heel turn based on what I said then I'll eat my hat. The same hat that has faced being eaten before and remains uneaten.

Unfortunately, I don't think the hat ends up eaten this time around either. One of these days though...

If this doesn't result eventually in a Jericho heel turn based on what I said then I'll eat my hat. The same hat that has faced being eaten before and remains uneaten.

Unfortunately, I don't think the hat ends up eaten this time around either. One of these days though...

What's the time frame here Johnny? Are we talking by Mania?

Random aside, was anyone announced for the HOF?

I can't find any mention of it online, but my mother swears they announced someone she'd never heard of and could only identify as "Road Crash Man".

Maybe they said Road "Trash" Man and we will get the long awaited induction of Duke The Dumpster Droese.

Why does the Authority hate Reigns?

At the start of the World Title tournament, HHH offered Roman the chance to become the new Rollins. Join the Authority and we'll make sure you win the title. Reigns declined and eventually speared him, leading to a feud. It was lame and didn't get over until Roman won the title, but it is a reason, and it did eventually lead to getting the belt off Sheamus/an interesting RAW title win/Vince-Roman stuff that has gotten over. Only problem is that it's now leading to Trips getting his heat back in the Rumble and beyond.

man I really loved that main event segment last night. I even thought Jericho briefly getting super serious with Heyman was a nice touch as a catalyst for kicking off the whole brawl.

If they book the Wyatts like that all the time they could be such a kick-ass stable for them and work as both heels and faces depending on where they take it.

I'm kinda hoping for a non-finish at the Rumble leading to a fatal 4-way at Fastlane. Brock, Reigns, and Wyatt as 3 out of the 4 would be one hell of a foundation for a wild 4 way brawl. Maybe throw in AJ Styles as the 4th guy (by having him end up in the final 4 at the Rumble?) Stranger things have happened.

Random aside, was anyone announced for the HOF?

I can't find any mention of it online, but my mother swears they announced someone she'd never heard of and could only identify as "Road Crash Man".

Maybe they said Road "Trash" Man and we will get the long awaited induction of Duke The Dumpster Droese.

Don't know anything about it but if its true, sounds like maybe Owen Hart? He did wear that singlet with the road sign once upon a time.

so it seems like a foregone conclusion now that Hunter is winning the Rumble. I think this could backfire in their faces. Hunter should be nowhere near the title at this point even as a conduit to putting over Reigns at Mania. Don't know how they book it so Reigns doesn't look like a loser again. Going to have to be carefully booked to get the right reaction

Triple H doesn't have to win. He can just eliminate Roman. He doesn't even have to be in the match itself. He can just come out with his angry face and they can brawl over the top rope and into the crowd or whatever.

Even better if Triple H is #2 and Roman is #1 and they're both eliminated before #3 comes out. So then the entire rest of the Rumble the crowd knows they're getting a new champion.

It would be so much better if the McMahons just puts a bounty on Reigns's head at the Royal Rumble and Reigns puts up a good fight before getting eliminated by the eventual winner and they have Triple H posited as the guy Reigns has to beat to get his title rematch at Wrestlemania, at Fastlane. Of course it would mean Brock would be the ideal guy to do it as his mercenary character. But yeah that would mean Triple H doesn't headline a 100K show and we can't do without that.

I do as well, but they've shockingly (sarcasm) put themselves in a corner again where the possibility of him retaining is less interesting than 4 or 5 other options presented due to the sheer mass of other developments that could take place.

Could be that they think him overcoming the odds from post Survivor Series to the Raw where he won the title worked well to get his momentum going so doing it again would take him to the next level where he needs to be as the franchise ace. They are probably wrong there but could see that as their rationale.