Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2016

Death From Above

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's that people don't like the Usos as it is that they haven't had the same opportunities as New Day on the mic. Or haven't taken advantage of them in the moment. And neither of them is as good in-ring as Big E. They were getting booed during the near-falls in the bar that I'm in.

Kalisto winning it back felt foregone. I quite liked the match and still don't get what so many people dislike about ADR. Strikes me as a legit heel who has a good bag of tricks. (He shouldn't be a heel right now, but he works in the role.)

Kalisto was quite over at this tavern. Reporting live from the Great Satan of midtown Manhattan, much of the bar was doing the Lu-Cha fingerpointing in praise of his win.

I actually don't even mind the hot-shotting of that title recently, as it comes after the epic Cena run. The US Title can be traded in games of oneupsmanship that look weak when it's Roman repeatedly winning/losing the World belt.

Fantastic video build. They told the story they've been trying to tell in this division for months, and when heavily edited they made Charlotte look like a good promo. Lynch appears to actually be one.

Bad timing for a Sasha Banks injury. Unless she's ready for Mania. Between Vince's racism and Hunter's western Europe fetish, you can picture Becky emerging as Sasha gets the Alicia Fox treatment by midsummer.