Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2016

Death From Above

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time posting on the board but I'm just considering how well tonight's potential booking fits into the Reigns Political Hit theory. Roman gets booed to the high heavens tonight, HHH comes out to win the title and is cheered to the rafters in Orlando of all places so he can fully become the smark saviour before going on to 'save' Wrestlemania by being in the main event, covering for all in injuries and putting Roman over, thus getting credit as the man who 'makes' him at main event level. I know I shouldn't be surprised that HHH is going to be the one who comes out of the next three months looking better than everyone, but this really would take the cake if it turns out that way.

That match was very good. I really dug KO rolling out of the ring to get on his feet to break up the count. Something very simple, yet very creative and original.

The finish was somewhat predictable. Once the tables got stacked up early in the match, you knew a spot there was going to conclude the match and once KO climbed up to the top, you knew Ambrose was going to get that spot, but it didn't really drag down the quality of that match one bit.

Pity the Usos for being made the accidental heels in this feud. Big E was awesome throughout this match, but that tackle rope from the ring to the floor remains one of the craziest moves going.

They have to know how lame it is that Roman is entering at #1, right? Like, they must understand how excessive that is.

And yeah, I had the same thought about Henry/Swagger as good New Day opponents. They're credible enough to be heels or faces, esp. if this is the Henry retirement tour.