Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/8-2/14

Loss

I got to see Smackdown this morning and it was a really good show. Almost ROH TV like in terms of how simple the format was. All 4 matches were at least decent and there wasn't any unnecessary comedy that went on long. Sasha vs Naomi was decent but I think it could've went better. I like WWE's version of Sky Team with Neville and the Lucha Dragons plus AJ vs Jericho II was better than their first one.

In contrast, I will say that Banks-Naomi was the best match on the show. As in better than Jericho-Styles. I actually liked the opening tag more as well, as I enjoyed the faces' dynamic and Adam Rose's scumminess. Simple is a good word for it, as it was maybe the simplest episode of Smackdown that I've ever seen. That they couldn't wait even one week longer to pull the trigger on Styles-Jericho II shows how thirsty this company is right now.

In contrast, I will say that Banks-Tamina was the best match on the show. As in better than Jericho-Styles. I actually liked the opening tag more as well, as I liked the faces' dynamic and Adam Rose's scumminess. Simple is a good word for it, as it was maybe the simplest episode of Smackdown that I've ever seen. That they couldn't wait even one week longer to pull the trigger on Styles-Jericho II shows how thirsty this company is right now.

Banks-Noami. But yeah, better than AJ-Jericho. Thought it was Banks's best match on the main roster. By a longshot.