Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/22 - 2/28/16

FMKK

They need to learn the difference between a guy looking courageous and a guy looking like an idiot. If you can't even stand up, why the hell are you going after Brock Lesnar? That's not brave that's goofy and idiotic. Bring a baseball bat or something. You never saw Austin doing stuff like that.

Ambrose vs Lesnar street fight should be glorious and will probably be the only Mania match I'm interested in.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave on twitter just said they have a special ref for Reigns v Hunter and could announce it tonight

Dave said that they wanted to stack the deck against Roman and asked Batista, but he refused. My bet is Shawn. Him getting a home state pop and doing crotch chops with Hunter would really put the political hit stuff overboard.

What are the odds the Shane stuff is a swerve to oust Vince in storyline and HHH/Steph stay in power? After all, The Authority Always Wins.

Thinking the same thing. Plus logic hole if Shane/Taker goes on before Reigns/HHH and Shane wins why would Hunter be able to wrestle later since theoretically he's out of power. I guess they could say that he's still under contract as a wrestler but it's primo Swiss cheese booking

What are the odds the Shane stuff is a swerve to oust Vince in storyline and HHH/Steph stay in power? After all, The Authority Always Wins.

Thinking the same thing. Plus logic hole if Shane/Taker goes on before Reigns/HHH and Shane wins why would Hunter be able to wrestle later since theoretically he's out of power. I guess they could say that he's still under contract as a wrestler but it's primo Swiss cheese booking

Eh, I guess it could just be spun that Shane would want to get the belt off of him legitimately.

Maybe because he's the WWE Champ?

The real stupid part is that he would still be front and center at the next NXT Takeover show. No way he gives up his smark credibility by not doing his show opening speech.

Maybe because he's the WWE Champ?

Yes but in the past they have done the "gone forever" stip. that was what they used for SS 2014 Plus Shane could just instantly fire him or strip him of the title

It still sometimes surprises me how old Flair started looking so suddenly. In 2002, he still looked no more than 40, and pretty fucking badass. Until his last few months, Dusty looked younger than Flair does now.

And I really wish Charlotte had inherited Flair's mic skills.

I was watching it on mute so I missed every word, but the opening angle sounds insane from Meltzer's writeup.

- Shane's "She doesn't know, does she?"

- Openly acknowledging the stock and ratings collapse.

- An angle where Vince admits he's secretly always wished that it was Shane, not Steph running things?

- Shane saying he wants to own RAW, with Vince then stating that if you own RAW, you own everything in the company that actually matters to him?

I'm not saying any of that is a shoot or even realism, but on paper the whole thing sounds like a weird meta-commentary acknowledging that their direction's sucked for years, but then using Stephanie as a kayfabe scapegoat. Which in a weird way kinda makes her seem like a babyface who's getting maligned.