Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/22 - 2/28/16

FMKK

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stop shaking my head at the screen and chuckling. Totally unreal the things this company thinks are good ideas.

Triple H. Vs. Roman Reigns for the top belt.

The Undertaker Vs. Shane McMahon; Hell in a Cell as a draw? lol...

Can we bring back Linda too!?

I would much prefer Linda. Love Linda.

Oh and by the by, that moment when Shane said "generational..." and froze because he had no idea how to finish that sentence and Vince had to rescue him? That would doom a random roster guy to a lifetime of Superstars jobbing if they choked that hard in front of Vince.

That was pretty funny. I don't even know where he was going with that word.

Shane is an awesome surprise and return IMO - totally unexpected - and you know he'll bump his ass off for Taker (if that match actually happens), so it's probably one of the safest options Taker has. Cena is injured, Braun Strowman would not have been good, Taker/Brock vs. Wyatts would have been a foregone conclusion. You can argue - and rightfully so - that they should have built up more stars worthy of Taker. But they didn't. This will be a fun trainwreck (again, if it happens), and Shane returning in any capacity is good news to me.

But seriously they can't be teasing getting Steph and .hunter out of power again and not deliver... Again. Right?!?!?!

Well, Shane winning and making a bunch of NXT guys debut at the RAW after Mania as his first move as a face authority figure would make sense.

Knowing this company, the NXT guys would be positioned as heels with HHH while babyface Shane leads the old WWE guard.

Also, Roman's brother Dean gets killed by a car and he's nonchalantly checking Twitter for updates and casually discussing things with Jojo.

Just like any time he's been majorly screwed by the Authority, his response has been much the same - get interviewed in the hallway and calmly have a conversation with Jojo.

Roman's soft-spoken, stone-faced character is lame as fuck, is what I'm saying. He never shows any emotion, particularly at times when he should be showing the emotion of EXTREMELY PISSED OFF MOTHERFUCKER. He just calmly talks in a really low voice. Why should I care if he doesn't seem to?

Also, Roman's brother Dean gets killed by a car and he's nonchalantly checking Twitter for updates and casually discussing things with Jojo.

Just like any time he's been majorly screwed by the Authority, his response has been much the same - get interviewed in the hallway and calmly have a conversation with Jojo.

Roman's soft-spoken, stone-faced character is lame as fuck, is what I'm saying. He never shows any emotion, particularly at times when he should be showing the emotion of EXTREMELY PISSED OFF MOTHERFUCKER. He just calmly talks in a really low voice. Why should I care if he doesn't seem to?

Meanwhile Dean Ambrose gets the Steve Austin treatment of getting to use a large vehicle as a prop.