Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/22 - 2/28/16

FMKK

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could totally have the serious female wrestlers on one brand and the "attitude era" eye candy girls on the other. I like both, but a separation between the two wouldn't be the worst thing, and it would spare us from having to watch pretty girls who have no business in the ring struggling and failing and dragging other girls down with them

It's 2016. There is no reason to have eye candy girls matches anymore. They haven't even done that in years. They are on the right track, as you see all the new hires in NXT are good or have potential. Also they don't freaking need models.

None of the girls currently on Total Divas and the main roster (i.e. excluding Eva and the Tough Enouch chick) are terrible, other than Alicia Fox. Rosa's not wrestling, right?

Can someone remind me again what exactly it is that Triple H has against Roman Reigns to begin with? I mean, the storyline is they want to keep the belt off of him and specifically him. What is the authority's reasoning? Are they really just clinging to the idea that he was part of the Shield-Evolution fued back in 2014? Because that doesn't feel like it has much traction to me, but I don't follow the weekly shows close enough to catch everything.

With Bryan it was clearly "he's not big enough/cool enough to be the face of WWE", but that's not Roman's issue. In fact, the whole meta thing where the on-screen angle ("ANYONE BUT YOU, ROMAN!") is the mirror image of the off-screen situation ("ONLY YOU, ROMAN!") makes it even cloudier.

I'm honestly confused as to the crux point of the current fued. A little help?

Initially because they wanted to protect their chosen one (Seth Rollins) and his title reign since they like controlling who is to be the face of the company rather than letting crowd support for nonpicked guys to get out of control like Steve Austin (for Vince McMahon) or The Rock (the McMahon Helmsley Regime) or Daniel Bryan (The Authority).

After Rollins went down with the injury Triple H offered to wipe Roman Reigns's slate clean and help him become the champion and the new face of the company. But how dare Roman Reigns turn them down! He must be taught a lesson that the Authority is who decides who tbe champ should and would be.

I'm not sure what Dave is talking about. Decent seats haven't been available for months. They're going to shatter the gate record. I've never seen anything like this. The cheapest Takeover ticket on StubHub is $350. The HOF sold out in minutes while last year was thousands short of a sell out.

What do you mean by decent? I just checked Ticketmaster and I see offers for seats in Section E (camera left, stage right) and C. The ringside seats go up to 10,000 dollars per ticket?

I am all for a brand split and I would perfer everyone I don't like to be on one brand with HHH and Stephanie so I can make sure to never watch that show. In order to accomplish this WWE will need to re-brand the women as mentioned above. Total Divas would need to be re-casted to include retired/non-wrestlers so they can be on the HHH/Stephanie brand and the other brand can be for the actual workers and NXT calls ups. Again, WWE can have its cake and eat it to. The new Total Divas would be: Rosa, Cameron, Eva, Summer Rae, Lana, Jo Jo, and of course The Bellas.

I don't think you can have divas on one show and women on the other.

One show can have actually wrestling the other the "divas" are there to do what? Have shitty matches? The "divas" show is only people on Total Divas? How would this work?

In my fantasy booking, people like Cameron, Summer Rae, Eva Marie, etc. would be managers or valets or just a general TV personality. I would position these women to have strong women roles. Just because they don't wrestle doesn't mean they aren't the brains behind the operation (Lana) or laying down good business strategy for her tag team (Eva) or even just making sure her boyfriend/man gets the win no matter what because it means more food on the table (Summer Rae). I just really don't want to see those women mix it up with Becky, Paige, Banks, etc. as it just sets everyone back almost a decade.