Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Corporate Salaries for 2015

Matt D

This was linked off of the CNN.com main page:

Kevin Dunn Executive Producer $4.8 million

George Barrios Chief Financial and Strategy Officer $4.5 million

Michelle Wilson Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer $4.5 million

Vince McMahon Chairman and CEO $3.3 million

Paul "Triple H" Levesque Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative $3.1 million

That total includes HHH's money as a performer. Nearly $2 million of that is from his performer contract, actually.

Does this mean Vince pays himself only 3.3 million total? I find that hard to believe. I can believe Vince paying other people more than himself in the interest of fairness but not that it comes out to only 3.3 million.

That total includes HHH's money as a performer. Nearly $2 million of that is from his performer contract, actually.

Does this mean Vince pays himself only 3.3 million total? I find that hard to believe. I can believe Vince paying other people more than himself in the interest of fairness but not that it comes out to only 3.3 million.

I'm thinking, would stock dividends fill Vince's pockets enough to offset a lower salary?

He likely has more stock, and also he has more tenure than anyone at the top except Vince at this point.

I'm thinking, would stock dividends fill Vince's pockets enough to offset a lower salary?

That's the thing, stock dividends aren't counted as part of salary. Income and capital gains are kept strictly separated for tax purposes. Vince's share of the stock is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of seven hundred million dollars.

Also from that article,

WWE is often under fire from fans for its creative direction, but it continues to thrive fiscally, and the company's top executives were rewarded handsomely for that fact in 2015.

Shocking that WWE thinks they are putting out a great product, because they have the Network and got a better TV deal.

They are basically saying either the product is great and are in denial or are saying the product is shit and it doesn't matter, because we are making money. Either way they are morons.

This is actually pretty common. The less he takes the less he has to pay in taxes.

I would assume Dunn gets paid more because he isn't getting Type A/voting stock so essentially Steph, HHH, and Vince get more because theoretically they are being paid more in equity of the company putting them more in ownership roles whIle Dunn is an employee

This is correct. Dunn is technically the highest-ranking non-owner employee. His stock options get added to with each contract negotiation.