Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very odd match order to me...what else do we have? Obviously the World Title match, but what else? Andre the Giant Royale and The Rock, right?

Seems weird to sandwich the three matches that had the most buzz in the middle of the show without a "break" and then aend the show with a bathroom break (the battle royale), what will likely be an over-baked 15-minute promo leading to nothing, and a main event that has potential to be a trainwreck.

I just finished the women's match (motn, but that's not saying a ton. great women's lib finish. It'd be one thing if they were going to play it up as helping to ruin the new belt's moment, but they'll try to have it both ways).

I jumped ahead to live and I have no fucking idea why this is on my screen. What a baffling major match. Even for the senior PGA tour match of the night.

And I turned it on right for the god damn snake eyes no sell back elbow goofball thing. What a world.