Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire TV Stick (and all sticks in general) are pieces of shit. Switched to Roku 3. Took a couple of minutes for me to get back on after stupid Network errors, so I missed entrances and first couple of minutes of Brock/Ambrose. But the results are night and day. Roku is crystal clear.

I'm using a Roku Stick and haven't had so much as a stutter and been watching since 5pm. Roku is just on some other world shit when it comes to the network.

I didn't think to check the Springsteen show prices tonight on Stubhub until 45 minutes before the show. I made my peace with often missing that sort of arena show due to budgetary reasons many years ago. Long story short, $10 for $150 face tickets on the street. God bless the oil crash. I'm outta here, Mania-keteers!

I didn't think to check the Springsteen show prices tonight on Stubhub until 45 minutes before the show. I made my peace with often missing that sort of arena show due to budgetary reasons many years ago. Long story short, $10 for $150 face tickets on the street. God bless the oil crash. I'm outta here, Mania-keteers!

Don't follow this exactly. Did you pay $10 for tix? Stubhub is open less than an hour before a show?

Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose (No Holds Barred)

Underwhelming. Brock's Germans were on point, but Kendo sticks, fire extinguishers, and a chainsaw in a Lesnar match felt really lame and out of place. Saxton and JBL's commentary was notably bad during the quiet moments here. That said, I liked a lot about Ambrose's performance: he was a fun in his reactions. I even liked the cheap nut shot. Whole thing felt like a huge waste of Lesnar in a year where he could have main evented with Reigns. No Wyatts appearance either. They booked nothing more than "Jon Moxley takes a Jon Moxley beating" and tried to get out of there without thinking too hard.

Why is that so many people keep insisting that Ambrose is better in the ring than Reigns? Reigns/Lesnar last year was SO MUCH better than Ambrose/Lesnar and that was without having the advantage of being a Street Fight.