Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Day vs. The League of Nations

ND get the biggest reaction of the night to the surprise of no one. Why isn’t this for the titles? I smell shenanigans. I’d forgotten how great Rusev is: his trash talk and standing plancha ruled. What a FIP performance from Woods: looked to be trying hard to prove himself as a worker and did, and he got to live the boyhood dream of getting comical air off a Stunner. Sheamus’ chanting forearms were fun. Really bad Kofi-Del Rio misfire doing that dumb needlessly complex curb stomp spot. The Legends trio felt lame to me but I was relieved that the big moment Meltzer teased was that and not a New Day breakup. Austin’s been hitting the Double IPAs too hard, but I like that he let Rusev beat on him for a while for at least something of a rub. I really didn't mind the Xavier beatdown: they're comedy heels and it worked in the moment better than a lot of Austin semi-burials have in the past.

I'm as cynical about the writers/booking/publicly traded impotence of this company as anyone here, but I'll say straight up that this show has totally exceeded expectations and been quite fun. I expected to hate Jericho-Styles going in, so unlike some watching it's not for me as if such misfires (or Woods eating a stunner) are going to turn the tide in the wrong direction for me.

I'm as cynical about the writers/booking/publicly traded impotence of this company as anyone here, but I'll say straight up that this show has totally exceeded expectations and been quite fun. I expected to hate Jericho-Styles going in, so unlike some watching it's not like the booking of that (or Woods eating a stunner) is going to turn the tide in the wrong direction for me.

To me it's been a total fucking abomination so far.

Shawn could have worked forever. He looks exactly the same today as he did six years ago.

Like an old man who can't keep up? :)

I see people say this shit but let me tell you, from someone who just watched a truckload of Old Man Shawn, Shawn never EVER looked as physically washed up as Jericho did tonight. Shawn was fine when he went out.

Shawn could have worked forever. He looks exactly the same today as he did six years ago.

Like an old man who can't keep up? :)

I see people say this shit but let me tell you, from someone who just watched a truckload of Old Man Shawn, Shawn never EVER looked as physically washed up as Jericho did tonight. Shawn was fine when he went out.

Just teasing you. I enjoy your unfettered enthusiasm for HBK.

Fire TV Stick (and all sticks in general) are pieces of shit. Switched to Roku 3. Took a couple of minutes for me to get back on after stupid Network errors, so I missed entrances and first couple of minutes of Brock/Ambrose. But the results are night and day. Roku is crystal clear.