Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Backlash 2016: Kicking off the 2 PPVs a month era


Recommended Posts

Posted

I hope Carmella wins the title. She's the only interesting woman on Smackdown.

 

Who the hell is this Eaton kid? The only Eaton I care about is Beautiful Bobby.

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

The preshow panel feels too forced for my liking. I like the idea in theory I am just not a terribly big fan of the execution. I'm trying to be more positive, not just toward WWE or this show but in general as I think I'm a terrible person. I have to get out of the mentality of automatically thinking about the negatives instead of focusing on the positives. I think it's awesome that we still have Jerry Lawler with us, for example. One of the greatest pro-wrestlers of all-time. :)

Posted

I know I said I wanted Carmella to win, but I hope Naomi wins based on that entrance and outfit alone.

Posted

Women's match started pretty strongly with Alexa Bliss shockingly looking great, but once the eliminations got going they really rushed through them in short order without a whole lot in between each one. Felt like a big win for Lynch, but not sure why it had to be that rushed, especially given the long promo to open the show.

Posted

I know I said I wanted Carmella to win, but I hope Naomi wins based on that entrance and outfit alone.

 

If we are basing winning on outfits then Alexa Bliss should be champ for many months :wub:

Posted

I have been digging David Otunga on commentary. His remark about Mojo using the crowd to make all of his matches a home game made a lot of sense!

Posted

Just to throw it out there in case anyone is following along with the thread & not watching the show, they did do a backstage segment where Bray Wyatt injured Randy Orton, which I assume if their "out" to get him out of the match.

Posted

Even though Becky was the first women's pick I don't think most people thought she would win the title. She has been made to look like a loser for years. Good for her

Posted

This was a bit of great booking on the fly. I'm sure AA were supposed to win the belts, but the Slater/ Rhyno team took off as fan favorites. So they have Gable "get hurt" by the Usos who needed to turn heel, because they totally didn't want AA facing a Slater/ Rhyno team that the fans are loving.

Posted

Uso's use Konnan's old Tequila Sunrise as a finish now? That's pretty cool. The double team jumping kick to the leg is a death move.

Posted

They should protect the Uso's double-team knee kick the way they do Randy Orton's punt. Make it like a super move that injures people.

 

Dolph Ziggler came out to very little crowd reaction. The Miz has been on fire lately. So I hope he retains, unless they're pushing him to the world title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...