Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Clash of the Champions

Coffey

Show is tonight. Card looks great on paper.

WWE Title: Seth Rollins Vs. Kevin Owens

Women's Title: Sasha Vs. Bayley Vs. Charlotte

U.S. Title: Rusev Vs. Roman Reigns

Best-of-Seven finals: Sheamus Vs. Cesaro

Cruiserweight Title: Perkins Vs. Kendrick

Tag Titles: New Day Vs. Bullet Club

Sami Zayn Vs. Jericho

Nia Jax Vs. Alicia Fox on the kickoff show.

Anyone planning on watching live?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I have no idea why Doc and Gallows didn't win this. I mean the new Day title reign should have died months ago. The crowd is starting to die on them.

Especially since the tag title division on RAW is so death right now. I mean are we getting another month of this feud because I have no idea who the #3 team is on RAW

Not sure what the problem with that is. It's a contrast that immediately jumps out to sell her character. The other divas in that period weren't heavyweight killers that beat the hell out their opponents

Not sure how that's consistent with pushing her as a monster heel in matches. Would make more sense when the time comes to begin teasing a face turn, but its just something they harp on during her entrance and on commentary. Doesn't seem to add a whole lot to the overall package at this stage.

New Day vs. Anderson & Gallows

- Enjoyed this a hell of a lot more than I expected. They kept it tight at roughly 8-9 minutes and was all action the entire way. Hot start with the Club jumping the champs for a big near fall, and then near falls down the stretch seemed to matter as well -- perhaps because of how they've hyped the length of New Day's reign? Seemed ripe for a title change, but then came the finish which is apparently why we were here, as New Day debuted a Kofi-assisted Big Ending called the Midnight Owl. So it was a marketing opportunity. But solid stuff until then.

Not sure what the problem with that is. It's a contrast that immediately jumps out to sell her character. The other divas in that period weren't heavyweight killers that beat the hell out their opponents

Not sure how that's consistent with pushing her as a monster heel in matches. Would make more sense when the time comes to begin teasing a face turn, but its just something they harp on during her entrance and on commentary. Doesn't seem to add a whole lot to the overall package at this stage.

They are really going for a Chyna-type 9th wonder presentation where you can't put her into any one box. If nobody mentioned it, even her entrance music reflects that.

Perkins vs. Kendrick

- Still don't quite get the fuss about Perkins. Generally moves well and has some unique offense, but he's not great selling and working underneath and seems a bit rough keeping things together. Structure here was also odd as they set up a few spots to build heat and generate some sympathy for the babyface, both with the awesome early apron spot and then later with the neck injury, but didn't stick with it in either case for very long. Not bad but the botch and spotty nature definitely held this back. Post-match was nice though.