Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2018

El-P

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joke, Steph winning the Rumble would be a magnificent troll job that actually would make sense if you write her as this Maleficent-tier evil witch, pitting the other women against each other just so she could reign supreme.

When you put it that way, it sounds awesome AF.

But how would they get their revenge?

I will say that there were a ton of mechanical bits that felt off for the whole thing really. Stuff like Big E putting himself on the apron with Jinder or Ziggler and Nak struggling to get in the right spot or sure, Cena talking to Reigns openly during the double 619. But there was just a ton of that up and down. I noticed it way more than usual, maybe because the camera seemed to be playing catch up the whole time.

Honestly, it's been the case for years since the matches have been way choregraphed with spots as opposed to having old-school guys knowing how to work around the ropes and giving the illusion of trying to eliminate/not to get thrown over the top. Cena chatting with Reigns while waiting for the 619 was kinda funny though.

Hey, Agius & Chereau are in da place (yeah, I'm a good ten minutes behind) !

I can't imagine being in the crowd at this point, for this match. I'm burned out just sitting here.

Complain, complain. It's 3:24 in the morning here.

The crowd does feel burned out after the great Nakamura win. They better murder Kane.

No joke, Steph winning the Rumble would be a magnificent troll job that actually would make sense if you write her as this Maleficent-tier evil witch, pitting the other women against each other just so she could reign supreme.

When you put it that way, it sounds awesome AF.

But how would they get their revenge?

It would be the ultimate opportunity to build a female People's Champ, tbh. Obviously Steph would need to be the ultimate bullshit champ