Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2018

El-P

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That match was great fun with lots of great, smart spots. Having Cena and Reigns team up at the end was a masterstroke, though Nakamura's WWE run so far makes him feel like an underwhelming winner to me. Incredible to see Rey back and I hope he sticks around and gets the legend treatment he deserves.

Wait, so does that mean AJ can't lose his title now until Mania?

I guess technically AJ Styles is just a synonym for WWE Championship in this context.

Also, as long as Roman is the best guy to elevate other people in their accomplishments, they are not going to stop having hin in the final 4.

I like him. He did everything right in this match.

As usual, honestly.

Really, really fun Royal Rumble. Makes my "Hurricane Helms as 205 GM" theory be more plausible.

Also, as long as Roman is the best guy to elevate other people in their accomplishments, they are not going to stop having hin in the final 4.

I like him. He did everything right in this match.

Him kick Nak aside to do his dickish spear set-up was gold

Great Rumble. One of the best. And so...

I hate to say it but the women will struggle to follow that.

It has to be about the big time angle, because they have no hope to even try to follow this. So, you know, it has to be about :

STEPHY.

Gotta change history

I'm just caught up. Some of the face-offs there with the final six felt like such a huge deal. Good for them.

I will say that there were a ton of mechanical bits that felt off for the whole thing really. Stuff like Big E putting himself on the apron with Jinder or Ziggler and Nak struggling to get in the right spot or sure, Cena talking to Reigns openly during the double 619. But there was just a ton of that up and down. I noticed it way more than usual, maybe because the camera seemed to be playing catch up the whole time.