Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank

KawadaSmile

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down on Ronda-Nia because I thought it was too early to put the belt on Ronda and you don't want her losing either. They they were able backdoor their way out of it with Alexa cashing in, but now I'm thinking it's a mistake because Ronda is so fucking good already, why not put the belt on her and run with it?

Best thing is that it didn't really hurt anybody at all. Nia had a competitive match that most people didn't think was going to happen. P.lus she can still be a babyface which she was until this match. Rousey was great in the ring showing she can last long and didn't really lose.

Believe me this option was 100 times better than what people thought which was stephanie screwing Rousey

Rousey deserves to win the belt from a better worker than Jax. Makes perfect sense.

Okay, so then why is it Alexa with teh title instead of Moon, Banks, or Bayley? You know, people who are better then Alexa?

Well you killed two of them with feuds with Alexa...

They have some great talents in the ring in the women's division and we have Alexa and Carmella as the champions.

Of all the women, they're the most over as characters (outside of Ronda).

"Rasslin'" isn't enough and never has been, in any major league company.