Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Extreme Rules 2018

Richeyedwards

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Wasn't there an Ironman match with something similar? I guess it was Angle which used a chair or something in order to get the upper hand on the long run

Yes, I just think it was funny how Seth got the DQ fall after Drew first interfered but then nothing happened when he kept beating him and even hit him with his finisher. Should've been 4-0, where's the VAR dammit? Even DDT can afford one!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Okay, but every other Iron Man Match since then has followed the template we're seeing now, with tons of falls. :)

Thank God! That's good to know. I used to watch WWF 'religiously' from 1994-1997 and then kinda on and off after 1997, so, I must have missed all the other Iron Man Matches. LOL.

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

This show hasn't exactly given them much to get up for.

Listen if you are going to hijack a match at least be one that is actually bad.  This is really good and these morons are doing rumble chants

And the crowd goes wild because a fucking clock shows up on the monitor.  

Love the idea that Rollins needs to rush with 8 minutes left in the match.  Seriously that is like 2 RAW matches

One thing that really sucks about these kind of matches is how Dolph was so easy to pin in the first 10 minutes and now in the last 10 minutes he needs to be murdered in order for a 2 count