Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Extreme Rules 2018

Richeyedwards

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the party, but I'm doing a live blog at SC. Not too jazzed to see Almas already on the pre-show, but I guess having him wrestle is better than not having him on the show at all. Do they not trust him working anybody else but the other Mexican guy?

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2018/07/wwe-extreme-rules-2018-safely-behind.html

10 minutes ago, stunning_grover said:

I don't know. I'm just wondering what long-term plans they have for Daniel Bryan...

Well, Vince McMahon, before Bryan had to retire, was going to feud him with Kane. Now that Bryan is back, he'll be damned if that feud isn't still going to happen, pal! Being Mayor can wait!

Very much a tale of two matches.  Everything for the first half or so was slow and plodding, then they went all out with the power game and put together one hell of a match.  This should've been a 10 minute match though.  Still, the strengths more than overcame the weaknesses.  That booking on the other hand?  Not sure about that.

***1/2

25 minutes ago, stunning_grover said:

I don't know. I'm just wondering what long-term plans they have for Daniel Bryan...

I would assume the new deal locks in Miz at Mania.  If on the off chance he was actually going to leave (odds were slim and none all along, I would say), they were going to hotshot it for Summerslam.