WWE TV 01/28 - 02/03 Brazil is covered in mud and blood

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Isn't Ronda blonde?

Not a "Vince type" blonde, if you get my gist.

Also he sucks in the ring, but I dig how Corbin gets real "I hate you" heat instead of the normal ironic booing most heels get. I just wish he was half as good at wrestling as he is oozing douchebag charisma.

8 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The crowd wanting Lesnar to hit one more F-5 is bad, though. And, let's be frank - dude got 4 F-5s in a row, and was getting up not even 10 seconds after the fourth one. That is fucking wack. I got a bad feeling about this.

Great, great episode tonight. WWE is on a roll.

I'm pretty sure they never had Roman attack Lesnar in that manner in all their build ups though.  They had tug of wars over  belts and Roman being hesitant for the most part.  Seth went right after him.  Got beat up and asked for more.  That's solid babyface booking imo

I agree that it worked and made Rollins look good, but I think 4 F-5s were way too much for him to be getting up that quick. Minor nitpick, of course. They are doing a great job.

Also, yeah. If only they did this with Roman, maybe we wouldn't have spent 4 fucking years debating about his push, and how last year's Mania's main event was an abomination. But it seems that they are trying to """make ammends""" this time with Rollins.

The WWE is out of their mind if they add Charlotte to the main event. I won't believe that Metlzer is right here until I see it, because it would be one of their stupidest moves in history.

They really just need to have Becky win, Charlotte beat Asuka, and Sasha/Bayley win the tag titles and end the show with the four horsewoman celebrating with all the gold. You can do your Ronda/Baszler Horsewoman vs these Horsewoman as the program afterwards. If they aren't thinking that, they should be.

As for Dean, that would be kind of a big deal for AEW, wouldn't it? Dean hasn't been great in the WWE for awhile, but Dean was freaking great in FCW and Indies as a promo and character, so I wonder how much of it was the writers and not him. I also wonder if this affects Rene Young in anyway?