Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/28 - 02/03 Brazil is covered in mud and blood

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with using Nia Jax as a "monster" is that she can't pull it off in the slightest. It doesn't matter what the size difference is - she's not intimidating at all. Is it a case of her being too beautiful? I don't know. I see beauty in all women, but wrestlers like Chyna and Kharma pulled off the same role a hell of a lot better than Jax is. 

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I wonder what would happen if she messed up with someone like Ronda or Shayna and got whooped over it. It certainly would be something to watch everyone twist themselves to find the politically proper take. 

Shayna would get fired for it, they wouldn't do anything to Ronda. That's just my take.

I forgot to mention, if she had hurt Randy Orton instead of Truth she would have gotten punished.

41 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hey can you imagine if Truth got the US Title as compensation? Nia has the Midas Shove!

And if Becky won the Rumble for the same reason instead of Charlotte? :D

If that's the case, people are probably lining up to have Jax potato them. :lol:

This company.

Last week it was HHH thrusting himself into the Seth Rollins/Lesnar build for no apparent reason. Now, Steph's gonna do it too. As Shane McMahon has wrestled about as many matches this year as Lesnar, he's practically a regular wrestler - plus, with Miz, at least he's involved in his own angle rather than just glomming onto a storyline that he has nothing to do with.

Things I think we'll see:

- Stephanie will shoehorn the phrase "Women's Revolution" into her opening monologue . The pronoun "I" will be so dangerously close to the phrase it will almost seem like she's taking credit for it.

- Stephanie will make a snarky comment about Becky Lynch that subtly undermines her. Maybe mention she lost to Asuka at the Rumble? People will say this is just "getting heat" - forgetting that Stephanie is not wrestling Becky Lynch at WrestleMania or any other time so Stephanie getting heat serves no purpose. 

- Despite getting beat down at Mania last year and ostensibly shown her place, non-wrestler Steph will somehow have a face-to-face with Ronda again where it is implied Stephanie is not afraid of a former UFC Champion. 

- Stephanie will also get in the face of Becky Lynch, implying she's not afraid of her either. This is because Stephanie McMahon is a trained wrestler who has stood toe-to-toe with the best women in the business and is an established bad ass in her own right. Oops, I meant the exact opposite. She's the exact opposite of that. She's a 40 year old mother of three who works as an top executive in her father's company. 

- Stephanie McMahon will somehow stand tall at the end of this segment that she has no business even being in.

20 minutes ago, DMJ said:

Despite getting beat down at Mania last year and ostensibly shown her place, non-wrestler Steph will somehow have a face-to-face with Ronda again where it is implied Stephanie is not afraid of a former UFC Champion. 

That just reminded me that since "Steph takes a bump every year at Mania to prove she shows ass sometimes" is a thing now, this probably is setting up this year's spot.

This will probably be the ultimate litmus test to see if they are committed to Becky.  If she somehow goes over Steph here you know they are behind her.  This would probably mean more to them then her going over Cena a few months ago.

and as mentioned if you didn't think Steph was going to be involved in Becky/Ronda/Charlotte you were fooling yourselves.  

I would like to see Shane turn heel on Miz. I mean i would rather see Shane not even have a match at Wrestlemania and give that time to an actual wrestler, but if he is going to wrestle at Mania, I think I would like to see him as the heel getting beaten up by a face Miz. And then maybe Bryan and Miz could have another match, but this time with the heel/face roles reversed. That might make some fun promos.