Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 35: The KawadaSmile tribute thread

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, FMKK said:

That's the 205 curse. I guess maybe his physique wouldn't stand out amongst the main guys but if he was doing these matched vs Finn Balor third from last on a regular PPVs show we would definitely be far more over.

I assume Murphy losing is a precursor to him getting into the main roster. You can only hope he’s getting called up to Smackdown so he can rustle with Rey, Styles and Bryan

That wasn’t a great opening match. Hopefully Murphy is on his way to the main roster, but that would be another blow to 205 so soon after losing Mustafa Ali.

Pat McAfee and Sam Roberts are the worst. 

Naomi just got jobbed hard in the battle royal. Looks like her complaining about her creative direction on Twitter did her a world of good. 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Guess all the New Yorkers win tonight.

Nothing wrong with a hometown win but I was kinda hoping it would be Sonya or Logan out of that final crew to set up a new push.

Big weekend for the New Jersey crew all round lol

Really smart opening the gates early - the stadium looks amazing in the daylight and the stands filled up. 

I have a feeling we're going to see many, many quick cuts to the overhead camera tonight. Get your dramamine ready.

Lawler championing women in the business during the panel is a hoot. As is his jacket.

What a bizarrely booked battle royal. The babyface hides for the whole match and then wins.

And so much for Asuka winning this as a make good for losing the title.

I’d have preferred a Sonya or Ruby Riott win, at least something could have been made out of that going forward. I know I’m overthinking this.