Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Stomping Grounds - NO BUYS~

FMKK

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

Those last 3 matches are what I was afraid of on this show.  On the bright side, the pre-show and first ~90 minutes were really good, and it looks like they may wrap up early, which would earn major points on my card.

And this main event direction is why I'm out on Raw tomorrow as soon as Ricochet/AJ wraps up.

3 hours ago, Strummer said:

Have a feeling the special ref is going to be female.  They've made a point of Seth attacking all potential refs.  Can't do that if it's a female.  So Steph, Lacey or Becky (Where she's fired if she doesn't call it down the middle)?

Knew it

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

As an angle, this is actually fun. Having Seth/Becky being an on-screen couple and having two feuds intertwine because of that is interesting, but to have this as the main event is the issue.

I actually agree with that.  This would be a perfectly fine upper midcard program but not on top for a world title

Just now, hammerva said:

So Corey justifying the heel ref by saying "she is from the South so they are a little slow".   :blink:

Corey is legitimately terrible, a complete 180 from NXT.

Also Corbin giving Lacey a dirty look because she even gave HIM a slow count got a legit laugh out of me.  What the hell are they doing with this match.

Oh God show is barely over and WWE apologists are coming out of the woodworks (after being silent since like Mania) saying this was so much better than expected, Vince still has it, apologize to Titan., etc.  Fine but can we see how tv is this week, first?  People really overreact to wwe  ppvs.  It's about the follow up  

I skipped over the final two matches, and didn't like the two before that, but I had a blast with the first two hours of this show. Drew and Tozawa did a ton of cool things in the opener, I liked Lynch/Lacey, and really liked all of the Heavy Machinery. I've been really excited to see some Otis vs. Bryan, and they did not disappoint. 

I'm fine with a Seth and Becky mixed tag programme but they really need to burn off the Corbin/Evans match tomorrow because those are the epitome of dead feuds. They may as well have a big neon sign saying *DON'T WATCH OUR TELEVISION* if those continue for another month.